News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DC.com member's rides collage poster- any interest?- Send in/post pictures!

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 07, 2009, 02:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you buy one?

Yes
78 (49.4%)
No
10 (6.3%)
Have to see it first
68 (43%)
Other- please state
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 158

chargergirl

Raid the pic...I would be on it but didn't think she was pretty enough yet.
Trust your Woobie!

A383Wing

Quote from: chargergirl on November 22, 2009, 09:18:45 PM

Send in pic.....then when you get it done....send in another pic for another poster....kinda like a timeline

(not gonna tell you twice  :D )

ChgrSteve67

Quote from: A383Wing on November 22, 2009, 09:40:30 PM
Quote from: chargergirl on November 22, 2009, 09:18:45 PM

Send in pic.....then when you get it done....send in another pic for another poster....kinda like a timeline

(not gonna tell you twice  :D )

:iagree:

Thats what I did

BLUE68RT4ME

I say raid the "post your pics" to fill it up.  Someone pick out a few then pm the owners to make sure it's cool with them.  I'd like to see this get completed.   :Twocents:
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

cpthowdy1369

I'm all for raiding the "post your pic" thread and keeping it all Charger. :2thumbs:
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

69bronzeT5

I agree with raiding the Charger picture thread but I don't agree with just Chargers. Some valuable members of this site don't have a Charger yet so why should they be left out. It is after all a member's rides poster...
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ghoste

Excellent point and some of them are my friends too.  But it is a Charger site and Charger love is what brought us here. :Twocents:

69bronzeT5

Still, if we raid the Charger picture thread....most of the pictures will be Chargers....who cares about a few other Mopars. :Twocents:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: well,.. is there any chance we could use every pic of cars that ever existed and a poster like this?..  :shruggy:

6pkrunner

Well that's neat. ;)

I'm raiding the "Got a Picture...." thread. But it will be a while.
And with the Ho Ho Ho season closing in, its on the backburner for now.

BLUE68RT4ME

I'm cool with you taking the other pictures from that thread, and I understand if you need time, I'm just happy that it appears we have some closure coming on this and that, eventually, its going to be done.  I'd like to have a few copies, & I'm happy knowing all that's been done so far won't be going to waste!  Have a great Christmas!   :2thumbs:
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"

MoparManJim

Quote from: General_01 on April 07, 2009, 05:51:35 PM
Mike is right. The quality is excellent. I will get another if there is enough interest and Runner does them.

Maybe another logo or something for the center. How about "Chargers-Melting Asphalt Worldwide"?

And if we are voting, NO NEW CHARGERS!!!! Only real ones. :D

On that note, you have my vote to back your vote up with.   :2thumbs:

miller

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

R6red4spd69RT

Hey all,

I made this poster for my brother last Xmas and thought there may be some of you interested.

This is a low res version.

R6red4spd69RT

The high res version is 6100x9150 which is more than adequate for a 20x30 inch poster.

You can get that jpeg here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mjk4ywr2z1z

I created that size poster at Zazzle.com for 20 something bucks for two and they turned out fantastic looking. That was during a 50% off sale though. If anyone does get one printed up from wherever, you need to keep the dimensions to a 2x3 ratio.

Enjoy,
Bob

mikepmcs

Looks good but no thanks.  I will support Mike(6pkrunner) before i give my money to someone I don't know.  Wondering how Mike is coming along with it. I still have some individual pics to add on like Brian's(1hotdaytona) when the orders are taken.  I haven't forgotten yet Brian.  ;D Looks like I might have to have one of your Daytona as well now.   
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

R6red4spd69RT

I contacted Mike first and he thought it was a good idea to offer it up to the masses.

I'm not attached.

Charger74

Quote from: R6red4spd69RT on March 21, 2010, 12:14:54 PM
I contacted Mike first and he thought it was a good idea to offer it up to the masses.

I'm not attached.

I like it, I will get one from Mike as well when it gets done.  I need some posters for my basement.

jb666

It's been a while since I checked this thread out, but is this still going to happen?  :popcrn:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

A383Wing

Quote from: jb666 on June 06, 2010, 09:13:28 AM
It's been a while since I checked this thread out, but is this still going to happen?  :popcrn:

:shruggy:   :popcrn:

Brock Samson

tommymac

tommymac

tommymac