News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MTV MUSIC VIDEO FEATURING YOUR CHARGER!!!!!!!!

Started by musicvideo, April 03, 2009, 05:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicvideo

HELLO FELLOW DODGE CHARGER FANS!

WANT YOUR CHARGER TO BE FEATURED IN A MTV MUSIC VIDEO.... OF COURSE WITH A HOT CHICK IN YOUR PASSENGER SEAT! then...

This is what we are looking for:

• 1968 - 1974 Dodge Charger
  • Black or Dark Blue
  • Custom is even better *does not have to be in perfect condition
  • Must be in California or willing to be here
  • We shoot in May

If these things work for you and you want your car to be in a kick ass video to show off your bad ass toy then Please contact me 310-980-1620 or silous@gmail.com ASAP.

Thank you for your entries and please forward this on if you know someone !!!

* YOU DRIVE YOUR CAR, MOSTLY NIGHT SHOTS OF YOUR CAR DRIVING ON A DESERTED ROAD i.e ROUTE 66

Hemidoug

Man...wish I could play.....but if you are ever in NY drop a line!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

bk72

ya if u come to nyc i can drive up there but other than that i can not help

Bobs69

68charger383

1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Daytona R/T SE

ChgrSteve67

Sounds like a job for Mr Angry or Angrier.

Oh but he is not in CA is he.

I'm in CA but my Charger does not fit the bill.

440charger68

im in cali haha, but mine is a sublime 1968 haha little different then black
life's a garden, dig it.

Supercharged Riot

Im in southern California. (Inland Empire)

My Charger is not dark blue though...Its a slightly metallic medium blue

My car is stuck in 1st gear though....  :( 

I'd be willing to step up if otherwise

Charger1973

resq302

Yeah, same for me.  No love for the east coast huh? :pity:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Rallye

Black or Dark Blue???

How about a color you could actually see, like Super Blue?!!!  :icon_smile_big:
1972 Charger Rallye - 400magnum

TheGhost

MTV music video?  What the hell?  I thought MTV stopped playing music videos years ago.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

mikepmcs

:smilielol:  I agree, although...... I run about 4 in the morning and I actually saw a music video on MTV2 the other day.  I almost fell off my treadmill.

Good luck fellas, hope you get the car you're looking for.  What about Dave F's(brock sampson) Charger up in Frisco?  I think his fits the description.

Contact him here:    http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=112

I guess the next logical choice would be to try and PM KWS, but good luck as I'm sure he's busy as hell.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=147

I'll go out on a limb here and say that the OP is not affiliated with MTV but is trying to get a video to present to them???
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SuperCharger

I remember hearing about a mtv video shoot once that a charger was on and they completely mistreated the car. Sure the exposure is nice but I wouldn't trust my ride to anyone.

NYCMille

Musicman

Quote from: musicvideo on April 03, 2009, 05:53:08 PM

This is what we are looking for:

• 1968 - 1972 Dodge Charger
  • Black or Dark Blue

Oh Yeah... That's thinking outside the box :smilielol:
Car should also have rims 18" or larger with rubber band tires :yesnod:

Trend mongers of the world unite :2thumbs:

Time to feed the Sheeple again :lol:

NHCharger

Quote from: NYCMille on April 04, 2009, 06:47:57 AM
Who's the artist?

That was going to be my question.
I can picture it now. They slap 22" wheels on your car and the only shot of it shows it broke down on the side of the road with 4 guys standing on the roof/hood flashing gang signs and the cars from F&F blow by.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

440charger68

hahah if i was watchin that on mtv i would be like WTF?  :hah:  im 18 and i particulary dont like rap that much at all, but there are some good bands out there that still show there love for the old muscle car  :2thumbs:
life's a garden, dig it.

Sublime/Sixpack

Quote from: SuperCharger on April 04, 2009, 05:17:59 AM
I remember hearing about a mtv video shoot once that a charger was on and they completely mistreated the car. Sure the exposure is nice but I wouldn't trust my ride to anyone.

Ah, a voice of reason.  :thumbs:
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

charger_cody

Quote from: 440charger68 on April 04, 2009, 10:22:11 AM
hahah if i was watchin that on mtv i would be like WTF?  :hah:  im 18 and i particulary dont like rap that much at all, but there are some good bands out there that still show there love for the old muscle car  :2thumbs:

LMFAO like kid rock  :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl:

harley

Sound like fun. Good luck to who ever gets in.

skip68

It has to be real music.  Why else would they want a real car in it ?   :yesnod:   I'm going to make my own music video with my car and VegasMikes car this summer to one of the songs I wrote.  I'll pop it up on youtube.   :scratchchin:  I've got 2 girls in mind I want to use.  :naughty:   We shall see.   :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!