News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

F & F 4

Started by grdprx, April 01, 2009, 01:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdprx

Pretty cool movie!  I went to the preview tonight.  They actually used the charger more than I expected.  Was cool to see it running, even if the beat the heck out of it.   :'(

Good times!

1969chargerrtse

That's great news that the Charger got used alot.  More people get to see and learn how cool a Charger still is.  :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69charger2002

i'm excited about it. good to see the original cast in it again, and the original car. F&F 2 was hard to watch and 3 was unbearable
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Mike DC

F&F#1 was a great bad movie.  Much better than it should have been.   

F&F#2 was basically a Miami Vice episode.  Almost as bad as it should have been. 

F&F#3 was the unintentionally funny "teenager-spolitation" movie that we expected the first time.  Finally, it was as bad as it should have been. 

F&F#4  . . . What can you compare this to?  The stars & planets are all lined up for this movie to be crap on an epic scale.  And yet somehow, there's a feeling in the air like maybe it shouldn't be crap this time.  It completely defies explanation.     

Troy

Quote from: 69charger2002 on April 01, 2009, 07:29:03 AM
i'm excited about it. good to see the original cast in it again, and the original. F&F 2 was hard to watch and 3 was unbearable
No kidding! My sister let me borrow the DVDs and I couldn't make it 15 minutes into the second one and never even attempted the third one.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

chargerkid01

I liked them all 1 is the best 2 not so bad 3 is ok if you are into drifting and rice burners, hopefully 4 will be better

BrianShaughnessy

I'll probably go see it this weekend.  
I ended up liking that first movie for some dumb reason.    The 2nd not so much.   The 3rd,  I saw parts when it was on TV, didn't care for it.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Ghoste

I'll have to say that I'm 100% with Mike on this one.  I will eventually force myself to watch it when it reaches Blockbuster just because of the Charger but overall I haven't been too thrilled with the entire F&F series.
I also blame the movie for the explosion of Ricerpunks (or is it Ricerpunkz, or maybe rcrpnkz?  Hell I don't know) who think that it's perfectly okay to weave in and out of traffic and double the speed limit cutting people off at the last possible second with their fart cans set for scream, the undercar neon on high, and the nozz on full.  If only there was a good rap soundtrack.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Ghoste on April 01, 2009, 09:08:44 AM
I also blame the movie for the explosion of Ricerpunks (or is it Ricerpunkz, or maybe rcrpnkz?  Hell I don't know) who think that it's perfectly okay to weave in and out of traffic and double the speed limit cutting people off at the last possible second with their fart cans set for scream, the undercar neon on high, and the nozz on full.  If only there was a good rap soundtrack.

:D  Funny and sad at the same time...both because it's true.

grdprx

There is a lot of Muscle in the movie!  I heard some comments afterward that if was the best of the 4, I haven't seen FF1 in awhile, so I'll have to refresh myself before I judge.  2 & 3, I'd have to agree with the above comments.

Brock Samson

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 01, 2009, 10:04:46 AM
                         :slap:
  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=search2

Uh-oh. Is the thread rent-a-cop (^^^^) giving you guys a hard time? He HATES it when any information is reapeated on this site.

grdprx

:rofl:

I figured it was a "new" thread since it was a movie review.   :coolgleamA:

Go Hogs Go

I'm ready to go see it. I enjoyed all 3 movies, but I've got a simple mind. :silly:
Go Hogs!

Ghoste

Don't worry about barking dogs.  :icon_smile_big:

CB

:popcrn:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

G-man

At least they knew what car to use on the front page  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: