News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Allpar Interview

Started by BigRed66, April 04, 2009, 07:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRed66

Since I'm back from the dark side, I thought I'd share with you an interview I did back in late January of this year. The guy who runs Allpar.com just published it last Monday. It's strange reading your own words...you think there could have been a better waty to convey your thoughts, or put it in different words...hope you all find it interesting. Part 2 is coming out soon.

Glad to be back!

Here's the piece:~~> http://www.allpar.com/history/interviews/union.html

Incidentally, at the bottom of the page are a couple interviews with my father as well..
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

mikepmcs

I learned some stuff from that article.  Thanks for sharing.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bull

"But I'd probably go with a '68 or '69 Charger. If I had to pick my all-time favorite." :2thumbs: Me too.

Nice interview. :yesnod:

Dans 68

Quote from: bull on April 04, 2009, 10:20:53 PM
"But I'd probably go with a '68 or '69 Charger. If I had to pick my all-time favorite." :2thumbs: Me too.

Nice interview. :yesnod:

Ditto to all. Good read. Thank you.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259