News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jalen Rose 05 General Lee

Started by bull, February 13, 2012, 01:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I'd think $35k to $40k is about right for that car.   It's a very nice clean looking car.   :2thumbs:  Longboy Deeds...... ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Thought a dealer in CA has that car now, was asking $99k, $69k, $59k, who knows what it is, today... :popcrn:

Ghoste

I would hardly call B-J an accurate bellweather for any car's value especially their charity ones.  The publicity stakes are too high for charity cars to be allowed to tank at an auction as publicly broadcast as the B-J ones. :icon_smile_wink:
I think the hit on this car is more the boogered up stuff, the GL "heritage" is tenuous at best so it can't appeal to the celebrity car buyers that much (even with the Longboy ownership), it isn't really a GL clone anymore (by the pics here anyway, allegedly it has been returned to GL lookalike status??) so it has less appeal to the DOH fan, and it looks too much like a GL for the those who aren't into that.  The poor car needs to be put firmly into whatever look it's going for and then it might do something.

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce