News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast.....Very Frikken Fast !

Started by Big Sugar, March 30, 2009, 07:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Sugar

For those of you who havn't seen it ....Here it is , A video of the worlds fastest production Car
In Action.

Check this out.

http://www.tuninglinx.com/videos/top-gear-videos/001-top-gear-bugatti-veyron.wmv

Why even bother with seatbelts ?

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

400/6/PAC

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nice video...seen it before & got the same rush as the first time.   Love how they incorporated the Star Wars music in there :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BigBlackDodge

The front of car makes it look likes trying to suck something..................... :smilielol:

BBD

Foreman72

1001 horsed inducted by force...4 turbos...10 radiators ...nuts ::)
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Rolling_Thunder

only 1001hp ?  weak sauce...      try a 1400hp Viper    :yesnod:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

mopar_nut_440_6

1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

1969chargerrtse

That was great. I loved the video.  I wonder if things like the windows etc are dismantled after that special key is turned on.  You would think the paint would rip off at those speeds?  Cool looking car.  The race track is something else also, I'll bet you they go around the whole track and blow anything on it off or vacuum it?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Big Sugar

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on March 31, 2009, 05:35:39 AM
That was great. I loved the video.  I wonder if things like the windows etc are dismantled after that special key is turned on.  You would think the paint would rip off at those speeds?  Cool looking car.  The race track is something else also, I'll bet you they go around the whole track and blow anything on it off or vacuum it?
Yeah thats a good point, Imagine your doing 225 and Suzie decides she wants to get a little fresh air ???
Yeah that little key is probably a stupidity override switch. LOL

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Ghoste

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this but as fast as it is it still looks to be one of the most butt ugly cars I've ever seen.

Arthu®

Actually it officially hasn't been the fastest production car since October 2007. It is now the SSC Ultimate Aero T. An American product, I would have thought you guys would know ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvMHS5cTeHU
Striving for world domination since 1986

bull

Quote from: Arthu® on March 31, 2009, 09:37:23 AM
Actually it officially hasn't been the fastest production car since October 2007. It is now the SSC Ultimate Aero T. An American product, I would have thought you guys would know ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvMHS5cTeHU

And it's a lot better looking. That Bugatti grill looks like crap.

Arthu®

Neither of them are particularly beautiful. The American is soft and it tries too hard, the German is just outrageous. But really that is not the point of these cars, now is it? Who cares what it lookes like at 250mph not many people will notice the styling...

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Ghoste

Since I'll not likely be the one who gets to drive it... I care.

dstryr

I like this quote, towards the end as he's getting up to 240mph or so, "that means the tires will only last about 15 minutes.  But, it's ok, because the fuel runs out in 12 minutes."  :smilielol:
dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

mauve66

Quote from: Arthu® on March 31, 2009, 04:42:43 PM
Neither of them are particularly beautiful. The American is soft and it tries too hard, the German is just outrageous. But really that is not the point of these cars, now is it? Who cares what it lookes like at 250mph not many people will notice the styling...

Arthur

i thought Bugatti was French...........
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim