News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A sad day

Started by Belgium R/T -68, March 30, 2009, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

It's with pain in my heart I had to sell my -69  GTX vert today. :'( I have tried a year with my "ceremonycar" activity but it seems that the
Belgians aren't ready for special events in cars like these (don't take it personally CB). I really liked the car and learned a lot from my "vibration"
problems which I could solve with the help from you my friends. :cheers: The GTX goes to my mothercountry Sweden where they know there
Mopars.

Now the bank and my wife will be happy and I will put my energy in the Charger. :2thumbs:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Ghoste

Hey, at least you got to own it for a while, that is more than some will ever be able to say.  All the same it's too  bad that it didn't work out with your business plan for it, it would have been a great way to be able to keep it.

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: Ghoste on March 30, 2009, 03:27:35 PM
Hey, at least you got to own it for a while, that is more than some will ever be able to say.  All the same it's too  bad that it didn't work out with your business plan for it, it would have been a great way to be able to keep it.

That's the way I try to see it aswell. :2thumbs: Look forward and not backwards.
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

4cruzin

WOW that is a sad day.  Sorry about your loss.   :'(
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .