News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need some help guys.

Started by charger500az, March 10, 2009, 10:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger500az

Hey guys. Haven't been here for a while. I have a 69 Dodge Charger 500/440/Hemi 4spd/Dana 60 Rear End. I am going to the car show out at Speed World this weekend here in AZ. My question is where can I buy a new set of the plastic pieces that go around the inner rear window. The headliner is in but those pieces are old and falling apart. I new a new plastic set, and all of the screws/clips that hold it on. Thanks guys.

hotrod98

I bought a set from Year One last year. It took about a month to get it since they were out of stock. They may keep them in stock now. It was the moldings only, no screws, etc. Part # 0H5121

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

nascarxx29

I got mine for the daytona from Trim parts.They had alll the pieces corners etc
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

charger500az

Thanks guys. I'm buying them off EBay. Now can someone please help me find out how many screws I need and what size/length? Then she will be as good as new.

moparstuart

are these correct , good and fit  ???  I need two sets

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Quote from: charger500az on March 11, 2009, 11:37:35 PM
Thanks guys. I'm buying them off EBay. Now can someone please help me find out how many screws I need and what size/length? Then she will be as good as new.

If noone chimes in before I get home from work, I'll check out my C500... All Chargers will use the same, nothing special about C500's in this regard... Have fun at the show.. I'll be taking Dana out as well Sat. if the rain doesn't dampen things......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Hemi_tyme

I have 2 new complete rear window trim in the box made by Trimparts. That i bought years ago for the Dayclona project and didn't need. if anyone is intrested before I ebay them

hemigeno

Quote from: Hemi_tyme on March 13, 2009, 12:41:02 PM
I have 2 new complete rear window trim in the box made by Trimparts. That i bought years ago for the Dayclona project and didn't need. if anyone is intrested before I ebay them

:wave:

Was just thinking about rounding up a set, although rumor has it that another model's window trim (a fastback model perhaps?) long pieces could be shortened and used along with a few of the original Charger pieces.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

charger500az

I have the trim but still need to know the size and lenth of the screws that hold on the trim. Any help would be appreciated.

charger500az

Hi again. Sorry to bother you guys but I still need a little help. Are there clips that hold the plastic pieces on or do they just snap on? I'm wondering how many clips or screws. Please help guys. I want to finally have the headliner in there right and to do it I need the plastic rear window pieces intalled the right way to help hold the headliner around the rear window. Thanks again.

hotrod98

The top and side pieces slide over the headliner retainer where the headliner wraps over it. The lower corners and bottom piece screw in. At least this is the way it's going to be on my clone and I'm using the original style moldings. :shruggy:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams