News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hurst trans cable bracket for 727

Started by mauve66, March 19, 2009, 08:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

i have a set of lightning rods and the instructions show what looks like a bracket with a right angle to it for holding the cable to the trans pan at the correct angle to operate the tranny correctly.  Hurst says they don't have any parts for the lightning rods but i would think that the bracket would be the same for all Hurst/727 combos.  i looked on their website but couldn't find a bracket that looked correct.  the part # for the bracket i'm looking for is #117 0094, anybody have this bracket or any ideas??  thanks
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mauve66

they used the same part # but the bracket looks different so i don't know if the angle and everything will be ok, the bracket in the diagram looks like it sticks out sideways from the tranny and level with the pan but maybe thats the 70-80's way of making diagrams???
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mauve66

anybody have an old trans cable bracket on their car from a shifter you've had in there since the 70's??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

oldkimmer

...................I will check, it was probably put away in the early 80s....................kim.........
Back in the good old days 1968 charger rt 440 magnum . 1968  charger 383 magnum. The Beast has been Unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!