News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has HLPAG finally died?

Started by Random-Hero-, March 28, 2009, 02:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

426HemiCharger

So round up the guys since you mention me so much lets meet at my house and then go to HLPAG
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

skip68

Bad idea.   :rotz:  Plus, you are only 15 years old.  Take your father with you and go talk with those guys.  If they don't work out a deal on the parts you say they owe you then just walk away.  I know it sucks but, you must get everything in writting when any deal is made.  That just keeps everybody honest. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger666

Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 10:03:48 PM
Bad idea.   :rotz:  Plus, you are only 15 years old. 

LOL, that and Hans will start throwing rusty parts at everyone.
Who knows though, we could all run down there, kick his butt, and haul away some free rusted-out General Lees  :icon_smile_big:
Or sorry, should I say "SOME SUPER SOLID CARS, INCLUDING AWESOME MISSING AND/OR RUSTED TRUNK PANS, SUPER SOLID COMPLETELY RUSTED FRAME RAILS. CAR WON'T EVEN RUN, PRICED TO GO (to the junkyard) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

Oh Hans, how I love your crazy antics.
Maybe I'll give the good ol' boys a call at American Classic Muscle Cars and see how everyone's doing...  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :lol:  :popcrn:  :icon_smile_big:  :nana:

skip68

:smilielol:   This bad boy started its life as a mean 318.  I loved the way they would try and pump the cars up on how they were 40 years ago.  :smilielol:   Who the hell falls for that crap ?  It's like going to a strip club and all the strippers are 70+ years old.  :smilielol:   OK Gentlemen, feast your eyes on kim. Kim started her life as a stripper 40 years ago at the age of 30 with blonde hair and sweet lips.  She could work the stage.   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

General_01

Well, good luck with your car. I guess you learned a valuable lesson. You should have went to the lot with a car dolly or a trailer and got the car yourself. You could have made sure you had everything before giving them the money. HLPAG is just the scum of the Mopar selling community.

Just so you know, we have had Han's people sign on here before, so we are always very skeptical of newcomers. Especially those who seem to have more than a casual knowledge of Han's.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

426HemiCharger

I only just figured out that a screw driver works great to open the decklid, a few months ago :brickwall:
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

2Gunz

Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 10:24:19 PM
:smilielol:   This bad boy started its life as a mean 318.  I loved the way they would try and pump the cars up on how they were 40 years ago.  :smilielol:   Who the hell falls for that crap ?  It's like going to a strip club and all the strippers are 70+ years old.  :smilielol:   OK Gentlemen, feast your eyes on kim. Kim started her life as a stripper 40 years ago at the age of 30 with blonde hair and sweet lips.  She could work the stage.   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I laughed

426HemiCharger

No that I think about it the way they descibed the car is funny.  But what happen'd to AirbourneSilva isn't funny! :yesnod:
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS