News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has HLPAG finally died?

Started by Random-Hero-, March 28, 2009, 02:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captnsim

Quote from: BIRD67 on April 13, 2009, 02:40:18 PM
What the heck!?! I tried translating that, it came up with this!
Hans... I means to be kept 426hemicharger, exactly in the eye. .und you look which you say,... Mr. Hans. If I am wrong me forgive.
You must be using the google translater...It sucks.

BIRD67

Yeah, it functions like my math class.. What did you really say? In english please!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

1970Moparmann

A friend purchased a 68 RT from Hans for $4,500.  It was a POS anyway so there wasn't any real surprises.  Needed a crap of work, but to get a 68RT for $4,500, it was good.  I have heard stay away anything that has been "restored"....
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

426HemiCharger

Well mine was not "restored" but it was given the "Luedtke Magic" touch (aka Tape up mouldings and paint to hide body flaws)
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

ACUDANUT

Quote from: 426HemiCharger on April 12, 2009, 08:16:29 PM
I think we all better watch what we say too.  :yesnod:
No need. Freedom of speech here.  If the truth hurts, so be it.

General_01

Hey 426. In case you can't read between the lines, we think your Hans or one of his minions. You gotta be. There is no way I wouldn't have taken that car back and shoved it up Han's ass if I lived in the same state. You gotta either be him or be an employee or be an idiot. Which is it? :shruggy:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

jb666

Quote from: General_01 on April 13, 2009, 05:03:49 PM
Hey 426. In case you can't read between the lines, we think your Hans or one of his minions. You gotta be. There is no way I wouldn't have taken that car back and shoved it up Han's ass if I lived in the same state. You gotta either be him or be an employee or be an idiot. Which is it? :shruggy:

:iagree: Completely... If I lived that close to Hans and got "screwed" by him you can bet he'd have taken the car back quickly..

BIRD67

Ahh, I understand now! HEY 426HEMICHARGER, ARE YOU HANS OR DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HANS? BE HONEST, IF YOU LIE THEN SANTA WON'T BE COMING THIS YEAR! Sarcasm aside, any one of us could be Hans, but I'm tellin you it's not me!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

1970Moparmann

Come on guys, give the guy a chance to reply before this get's out of control.. :scratchchin:  By the way, I'm not Hans either!  I do live in Illinois, and if anyone is local, come on by and let's talk about Mopars :cheers:  I have a fridge filled with cold beer!  First 2 are on the house :2thumbs:

Charger666

Haha, it is true we can't jump to conclusions, but the other dudes DO make a point too...  :shruggy:  :scratchchin:

skip68

I'm sorry guys........... :rotz:  but the truth must be told.     I'm...............I'm Hans.    :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Hemidoug

Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 05:45:45 PM
I'm sorry guys........... :rotz:  but the truth must be told.     I'm...............I'm Hans.    :nana:

You should have used that on April 1st...... :scratchchin:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

richard pettys 73

YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

General_01

Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 05:45:45 PM

I doubt that Chuck. Not because I think you are too nice a guy, but Lisa is too nice a girl to hang out with scum. :nana:
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

You will change your mind once you meet her.    :smilielol:

General_01

Quote from: skip68 on April 13, 2009, 05:54:45 PM
You will change your mind once you meet her.    :smilielol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: You are gonna be in sooo much trouble if she reads this.
496 stroker
4-speed

426HemiCharger

To all those who think I'm Hans...

No I'm not him if I was I would have ran the business differently and HLPAG would be a better and HONEST company.   :icon_smile_big: I do not want to return the car because I see potential in it and I've gotten attatched.  I guess some can say YES!!! I'm an idiot but I don't like Hans. PERIOD

Again:HE IS A POOR QUALITY DEALER!!! :flame:
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

jb666

We all know that.. But you have power a lot of others don't. You are LOCAL to him.. Why haven't you gone over and paid him a visit and MADE him make this deal right??

WingCharger

Does anybody have a link to a thread where hlpag posted? :shruggy: I really want to see them defend themselves. :yesnod:

426HemiCharger

Hans is a Zenophobe!!! I can't catch him in person.

Zenophobe - A person who avoids other people for any reason or fear of what may happen.

He should be scared because of what people may do to him!!! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

jb666

Quote from: 426HemiCharger on April 13, 2009, 07:50:09 PM

Zenophobe - A person who avoids other people for any reason or fear of what may happen.

He should be scared because of what people may do to him!!! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I happen to know of a guy that Hans screwed over once.. This was "the wrong guy", and had a lot of motorcycle riding dudes (from a club I can't remember the name) in Chicago.. Well, they paid Hans a visit and got the deal "turned around". It's f'd up to see him doing this AFTER a deal like that, but apparently Hans isn't too bright.

So, you can't catch him in person... That's what patience is for.. he runs a "business", he HAS to be there at some point during the day!!!

1970Moparmann

Let's get some local Charger nuts together and make a visit to him personally :poke: :spank: :silly: :argue:

426HemiCharger

:smilielol: Yeah Get "I c e b l u e" he's from Mundelein and he'll be back in the summer with his B3 beauty.
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

Charger666

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on April 13, 2009, 07:54:47 PM

Let's get some local Charger nuts together and make a visit to him personally :poke: :spank: :silly: :argue:

True! Seriously, this man needs to be taught an EXTREMELY SERIOUS lesson.  It's unreal.