News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has HLPAG finally died?

Started by Random-Hero-, March 28, 2009, 02:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Who cares,  :shruggy: Look out for a new name.  :yesnod:

426HemiCharger

If I had the money I would save all those cars.  :yesnod:  I think the red 68 missing its sidemarkers is the same survivor car they were selling a few months ago.  :eek2: That sucks!!!

Last I talked to Hans he said he was in Germany at a funeral (the irony) and that he would be getting out of the "restoration" business for a while.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

He (Hans) and his crew of misfits are (were) being sued for $150,000 for fraud.  I think they went into bankruptcy so the lawsiut would fall through and they would get out scot-free.  Then the open up a new business under a new name to disassociate themselves with the bad rap of HLPAG.
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

426HemiCharger

Just read disclaimer,  :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol:

Disclaimer

We do not and cannot represent 100% authenticity unless it is available. We are happy to show our customers the engine casting number, VIN numbers, tags, engine stamping numbers, body stampings numbers , Frame stamping numbers and transmission numbers codes, we DO NOT GUARANTEE that the motor or any other part or component is in fact the original or that it is correct for this car. There is ALWAYS the possibility of re-stamped motors numbers, re-stamped transmissions numbers, re-stamped Body stampings, re-stampings Frames   :smilielol: We cannot guarantee the originality of this vehicle or any part on this vehicle, including but not limited to the Engine, the Transmission, "matching numbers", color changes, data tag, the frame or any documentation. The entire risk as to the originality and the inspection of this vehicle before purchase is up to the Buyer. American Classic Muscle Cars Inc. and TrueMuscleCars.com assume no responsibility   :smilielol: or liability for any typographical written error or verbal description and opinion given on the phone about the Vehicle, Verbal description in a video that might be found in any of our advertising including the Internet .  This will include any errors made in the description, color, price, or equipment listed for all being advertised for sale by American Classic Muscle Cars Inc. and TrueMuscleCars.com Always!!!

Sale prices are for retail sales only and are not applicable for any other type of transaction including but not limited to trade-ins. All sales are under the jurisdiction of the state of Illinois.

COLLECTOR CAR CONSIGNMENT DIVISION: Our consignment division functions as a third party representative for various collectors nationwide. We are not responsible for accuracy of information supplied by the vehicle owners. All contracts pertaining to consignment vehicles will be formulated as a “First Right of Refusal” purchase agreement. Acceptance or rejection of a buy offer is at the sole discretion of the vehicle owner. Final inspection and purchase will take place at our facility in Illinois and are governed by all Illinois Motor Vehicle Statutes. Availability of vehicles, documentation, etc. is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. These consignments are conducted via the internet. We will not be held responsible for acceptance of offers, availability of documents, availability of vehicles, or refusal of offers by consignors.

This vehicle is sold AS-IS NO WARRANTY as to mechanical condition and Body condition of Vehicle, also subjected to elements of the environment. Rust and inner hidden rust no guarantee,  no Warranty!!! No public liability insurance issued with transaction. Deposits are non-refundable unless otherwise specified and are only valid for up to 7 days after the date above. We make no guarantees to the originality or numbers matching of components on this vehicle. We make no guarantees of written or verbal statements about this vehicle. All sales are final not excluding out of state or sight unseen purchases. There will be no returns or refunds issued. This vehicle is old, NOT NEW! Vehicle is over 10 years old and exceeds mechanical limits of it's age . Entire section sounds like it was forced on them by State of Illinois

This transaction and services were entered in Lake County Illinois. -- All sales are under the jurisdiction of the state of Illinois

1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

Hemidog

Quote from: 426HemiCharger on April 01, 2009, 10:55:15 PM
Just read disclaimer,  :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :lol: :smilielol:

Disclaimer

We do not and cannot represent 100% authenticity unless it is available. We are happy to show our customers the engine casting number, VIN numbers, tags, engine stamping numbers, body stampings numbers , Frame stamping numbers and transmission numbers codes, we DO NOT GUARANTEE that the motor or any other part or component is in fact the original or that it is correct for this car. There is ALWAYS the possibility of re-stamped motors numbers, re-stamped transmissions numbers, re-stamped Body stampings, re-stampings Frames   :smilielol: We cannot guarantee the originality of this vehicle or any part on this vehicle, including but not limited to the Engine, the Transmission, "matching numbers", color changes, data tag, the frame or any documentation. The entire risk as to the originality and the inspection of this vehicle before purchase is up to the Buyer. American Classic Muscle Cars Inc. and TrueMuscleCars.com assume no responsibility   :smilielol: or liability for any typographical written error or verbal description and opinion given on the phone about the Vehicle, Verbal description in a video that might be found in any of our advertising including the Internet .  This will include any errors made in the description, color, price, or equipment listed for all being advertised for sale by American Classic Muscle Cars Inc. and TrueMuscleCars.com Always!!!

Sale prices are for retail sales only and are not applicable for any other type of transaction including but not limited to trade-ins. All sales are under the jurisdiction of the state of Illinois.

COLLECTOR CAR CONSIGNMENT DIVISION: Our consignment division functions as a third party representative for various collectors nationwide. We are not responsible for accuracy of information supplied by the vehicle owners. All contracts pertaining to consignment vehicles will be formulated as a "First Right of Refusal" purchase agreement. Acceptance or rejection of a buy offer is at the sole discretion of the vehicle owner. Final inspection and purchase will take place at our facility in Illinois and are governed by all Illinois Motor Vehicle Statutes. Availability of vehicles, documentation, etc. is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. These consignments are conducted via the internet. We will not be held responsible for acceptance of offers, availability of documents, availability of vehicles, or refusal of offers by consignors.

This vehicle is sold AS-IS NO WARRANTY as to mechanical condition and Body condition of Vehicle, also subjected to elements of the environment. Rust and inner hidden rust no guarantee,  no Warranty!!! No public liability insurance issued with transaction. Deposits are non-refundable unless otherwise specified and are only valid for up to 7 days after the date above. We make no guarantees to the originality or numbers matching of components on this vehicle. We make no guarantees of written or verbal statements about this vehicle. All sales are final not excluding out of state or sight unseen purchases. There will be no returns or refunds issued. This vehicle is old, NOT NEW! Vehicle is over 10 years old and exceeds mechanical limits of it's age . Entire section sounds like it was forced on them by State of Illinois

This transaction and services were entered in Lake County Illinois. -- All sales are under the jurisdiction of the state of Illinois

=WE SELL CRAP, AND CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILITY!
:rofl:

SomeCarGuy

Quote from: Bossman963 on March 29, 2009, 10:47:37 AM
Hi guys since Im new here whats up w/ thsi company HLPAG or I guess now Truemuscle cars ?? I assume they have been ripping people off in the past ???
thx Mike

They actually got on here posting cars for sale, which led to people telling horror stories on cars and deal from them.

Being as professional as they are, they proceeded to have tirades on here that would make most middle school kids look smart.  They called people all sorts of nasty stuff. 

jb666

Quote from: 426HemiCharger on April 01, 2009, 10:08:24 AM
If I had the money I would save all those cars.  :yesnod:  I think the red 68 missing its sidemarkers is the same survivor car they were selling a few months ago.  :eek2: That sucks!!!

Last I talked to Hans he said he was in Germany at a funeral (the irony) and that he would be getting out of the "restoration" business for a while.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

He (Hans) and his crew of misfits are (were) being sued for $150,000 for fraud.  I think they went into bankruptcy so the lawsiut would fall through and they would get out scot-free.  Then the open up a new business under a new name to disassociate themselves with the bad rap of HLPAG.

You spoke to him enough for him to give you that info, yet you and him had a falling out over your car?? What am I missing here.. Why would he share this info with an unhappy customer???

ACUDANUT

Yaa, What gives.  I smell something here. :slap:

jb666

I smell HANS is what I smell... And I smell him here...  :yesnod:

richard pettys 73

:popcrn: I AM WOUNDERING WHAT THEY WILL COME UP WITH NEXT  :shruggy:
YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

426HemiCharger

Hans still owes me a mirror and a steering wheel so I won't get off his ass til I get them.
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

jb666

Quote from: 426HemiCharger on April 11, 2009, 09:16:33 PM
Hans still owes me a mirror and a steering wheel so I won't get off his ass til I get them.

So he owes you parts, basically screwed you over on your car (condition) but he's still telling you his personal business?? Why? Hans might be an idiot, but this sounds odd.. If he owes you anything, you're so close to him why didn't you go there the day you got your car and insist he makes the deal right?

skip68

:popcrn:  Hey Han's, if you are on here why don't you shoot me a pm.   :2thumbs:   I think it would be great if we could chat a bit.   ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ACUDANUT

Oh, he is here as a new member. Watch out.

jb666

Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 12, 2009, 07:25:12 PM

I think he's here as a not so new member...

Charger666

Quote from: jb666 on April 12, 2009, 07:37:36 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on April 12, 2009, 07:25:12 PM

I think he's here as a not so new member...

That's just scary...
And to be honest, I don't think HLPAG will ever die completely... They'll always find new ways to grab some money off of someone, no matter how big or small the amount.
And most, if not all of us, know this because they're already back!  Horray for American Classic Muscle Cars.  :brickwall:  :eek2:  :icon_smile_angry:  :icon_smile_dissapprove:  :icon_smile_blackeye:  :flame:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :brickwall:  :RantExplode:

426HemiCharger

:o Oh, SHIT!!! Well I'll keep an eye out for anything suspicious.  From what I heard he was banned before.  I'm not close to Hans, he is just a poor quality dealer that stiffed me.
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

Charger666

Well, I'm sure we'll ALL look out for anyone suspicious...  :popcrn:  :lol:

426HemiCharger

I think we all better watch what we say too.  :yesnod:
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

jb666

Quote from: 426HemiCharger on April 12, 2009, 08:08:52 PM
:o Oh, SHIT!!! Well I'll keep an eye out for aything suspicious.  From what I heard he was banned before.  I'm not close to Hans he is just a poor quality dealer that stiffed me.

Close enough to know his personal business  :lol:

426HemiCharger

I call him to get the parts and I get the runaround and his "Personal Business" is his excuse for not having the Part :icon_smile_angry:!
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS

skip68

Quote from: 426HemiCharger on April 12, 2009, 08:16:29 PM
I think we all better watch what we say too.  :yesnod:

I know I'll watch what I say.  That's fo sho   :2thumbs:   :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

captnsim

Ja Hans...ich meine 426hemicharger, genau im Auge behalten werden ja ..und schauen Sie was Sie sagen, ja...Herr Hans..Wenn ich falsch bin mir verzeihen.

skip68

jb666

BIRD67

What the heck!?! I tried translating that, it came up with this!
Hans... I means to be kept 426hemicharger, exactly in the eye. .und you look which you say,... Mr. Hans. If I am wrong me forgive.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10