News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ok...Lets see your air cleaners!!

Started by r_biccum, March 26, 2009, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemigeno

69*F5*SE

Stanleyart

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 30, 2009, 12:38:33 PM
Quote from: Stanleyart on March 29, 2009, 11:09:38 PM
Here's the Coke Car breather.

i hadn't realized your Charger was silver under the red and green,.. was that for a particular reason?..  :popcrn:

Hey Brock,

Yes! The silver engine bay is to remind the viewer of the inside of a "Vendo" Coke machine. You know, to give it that sterile/galvanized sheetmetal look. The neutral metallic allows the vibrant Coke red breather and valve covers to pop instantly and draw your eye from outside of the car to the engine bay/breather when the hood is open. The silver helps illustrate all those black engine components and the custom Cokecar Vendo/Mopar decals in there too. :yesnod:

-s-

Jesco

Here is mine. On the charger it will be a black wrinkle air cleaner with the 440 magnum ID plate soon. The 520 six pack will go to sleep in a create.

The other is on the 64 Dodge 330.
1964 Dodge 330 Super Stock Clon
1969 Dodge Charger R/T

Back N Black

Any of you guys have the Edelbrock RPM intake? I have one and not sure what air cleaner will fit.

69bronzeT5

The Charger's....I'll have to dig up one for the Duster.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

chargerjy9

back in the day ,I thought that the dual snorkel air cleaners were cool. still do. here's mine.original and unrestored
1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

tan top

:yesnod:    swap to a 69 twin snorkel also sometimes , i know not correct for a texas car , but like the look of it  :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

1972Rallye

:cheers:

Someday I'll get rid of those icky chrome valve covers and put originals back on...

72ChargerDodge

You all have some sweet looking setups.

Jesco

Now my charger looks like this... Quite stock but not correct  :cheers:
Before it have a six pack stroker. See picture earlier in this topic.

1969 Dodge Charger R/T

Back N Black

Quote from: Jesco on January 27, 2010, 09:44:38 AM
Now my charger looks like this... Quite stock but not correct  :cheers:
Before it have a six pack stroker. See picture earlier in this topic.

Do you have a aluminum rad painted black? I have an aluminum rad and would like to tone it down, wasn't sure how well the paint would hold.

Jesco

Yes, the paint hold very good. Had a scotch sprite on it first. Clean it with a silicon cleaner. Used Etching primer first then Eastwood radiator paint. Very happy about the result.

Purchased the aluminum radiator from Creative Kustoms. There's service and price was awesome. It bolt almost directly on. Now I have helped a friend order one from that company. He haven't get it yet. It was 6 months ago he order it. Very embarrassing for me. Have been in contact (Email) but he haven't get the rad  :flame:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T

Todd Wilson

68X426

I use the aluminum solid top for shows, it has the big mopar "M" logo engraved in the top (but can't see the "M" in the shadow in this pic).

On the road I do the quick switch to the full breathing mesh KN top. Lots of air that way.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Back N Black

Quote from: Jesco on January 27, 2010, 02:41:22 PM
Yes, the paint hold very good. Had a scotch sprite on it first. Clean it with a silicon cleaner. Used Etching primer first then Eastwood radiator paint. Very happy about the result.

Purchased the aluminum radiator from Creative Kustoms. There's service and price was awesome. It bolt almost directly on. Now I have helped a friend order one from that company. He haven't get it yet. It was 6 months ago he order it. Very embarrassing for me. Have been in contact (Email) but he haven't get the rad  :flame:

I have the exact same Rad, got it from Creative Customs.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

az69rtcharger

Here is the Air Cleaners on my Dakota, it had a functional Ram Air Cuda Hood that feed directly to the Air Cleaners

Jesco

Quote from: Back N Black on January 27, 2010, 08:04:47 PM
Quote from: Jesco on January 27, 2010, 02:41:22 PM

I have the exact same Rad, got it from Creative Customs.

Looks awesome - but painting the rad black would make it even more awesome :cheers:
Hope Keith send my friends rad soon.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T

HITMAN 149

lotta sweeeet stuff!!  nice work guys!!!
my mopar performance air cleaner & valve covers(bought from a DC.COM member!!)
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

ChgrSteve67

Lennard

70charginglizard

guys...ur not helping.

Note missing booster and master cylinder. :rotz:
70charginglizard