News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ok...Lets see your air cleaners!!

Started by r_biccum, March 26, 2009, 10:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r_biccum

I did a search, and looked through 16 pages, but I cant find what Im looking for. Someone started a thread, and I thought it was called "lets see your valve covers", but I cant find it. Anyone know the link?? Im interested in the valve covers, but more so, I want to see the unique air cleaners people are running!
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 727 #'s matching with original 8 track
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
2003 Hummer H2

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mauve66

what if thier air cleaner isn't on in the pic?? you can change the title to this thread to air cleaner pics.................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Green71R/T

My valve cover picture.
Cell phone pic.

Brock Samson

73TXRallye440

i just went from a mopar one to an original one. need to get a pic.

Beer

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

1969chargerrtse

Very unique because it's 40 years old, looks new and is original.  :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

73TXRallye440

this is it currently, waiting on my single snorkel to get here.

rav440

Quote from: 73TXRallye440 on March 28, 2009, 04:40:19 PM
this is it currently, waiting on my single snorkel to get here.

what are you going to do with the dual snorkel ? if you want to sell it let me know , i want one for the runner .
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

kikgas01

kikgas01

I JUST scored these from our local craigslist!!!!

Foreman72

i wish people in NH had mopar parts for sale...craigslist in NH is generally moparless
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

plum500

I'm going old school cheesy bug catcher some days.... :D

(I've got a wrinkle finish pie plate for days when the buldge hood is on.)

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Stanleyart

Here's the Coke Car breather.

Ghoste

Strangely enough I don't have a pic of my air cleaner but it's the same setup as the one Beer posted.

Spike

Nothing fancy.

r_biccum

They all look awesome!  :cheers: I really like the dual carb setup with the smaller filters.. Wish I had dual carbs... Im looking for a "mean" air cleaner, Im trying to make my motor look as much like a "race" motor as possible, 9.5mm plug wires, high rise aluminum intake, fabbed aluminum valve covers, billet dist, long tube headers, holley 800 cfm carb.. I will post pics as soon as its together, any suggestions?
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 727 #'s matching with original 8 track
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
2003 Hummer H2

moparstuart

i did a little mixing around of decals and years on the birdibles

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemigeno

I'm sorta partial to this one... 

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Quote from: Stanleyart on March 29, 2009, 11:09:38 PM
Here's the Coke Car breather.

i hadn't realized your Charger was silver under the red and green,.. was that for a particular reason?..  :popcrn:

Ghoste