News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

car/wheel/tire dollies? Where did you get yours?

Started by hemi68charger, November 09, 2005, 12:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang..
I want to get a set of the car/wheel dollies you place your car one and you can move it all around. I don't wanna waste my time on junk that's out there... Anyone with good experiences with a particular vendor?

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Blown70

I purchased some at a hardware shop and would like to chuck them,  THEY DID not work for CRAP..... 90 bucks down the drain,  I had to get the car back off them and forward reversed to get it in the corner... :icon_smile_angry:

ChargerBill

I got 4 from ToolWeb.com and they work fine. Mine were the black steel ones for $79 per set (2 in a set) because I heard the cheapie $49 ones don't roll worth anything.
Life is a highway...

Mopar440+6

Go-Jack Dollies. I don't own a set but a friend of mine does and absolutely loves them. A little pricey but worth the money IMO. Ive bought alot of tools/equipment through TP Tools and they've never let me down. Link to the dollies >HERE<
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Blown70

Quote from: ChargerBill on November 09, 2005, 08:49:44 PM
I got 4 from ToolWeb.com and they work fine. Mine were the black steel ones for $79 per set (2 in a set) because I heard the cheapie $49 ones don't roll worth anything.

SURE wish I would have heard that.....  :flame:  Any one want these.... They are taking up space.

4402tuff4u

I've seen them in Eastwood catalog. Not sure how good they are. Like anything else, "you get what you paid for.." :rotz:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"