News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2005 SEMA Links!

Started by Brock Samson, November 01, 2005, 11:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Silver R/T

looks too much ferrarish to me
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TheGhost

Quote from: Silver R/T on November 01, 2005, 11:49:37 PM
looks too much ferrarish to me

Oy.  Um.... it's not really the Challenger....  it's a joke. :eyes:

What is it really, anyway, besides ugly?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Brock Samson

just jokin around,.. here's some SEMA Pics to make up for your dissapointment.

http://www.wkjeeps.com/sema.htm

Brock Samson

Shakey

I think this one looks good, for a 4dr sedan!     :yesnod:

If and when, (which is probably not too far off as we are planning for a second child and although I have always vowed to drive a 2dr, I must face reality), I am in the market for a new "family" car, I would consider this 4dr sedan.   My Father has a Chevrolet Impala, which is a good car, but I would lean towards this one or the 300.   Not even sure what Ford is offering.     :shruggy:

Oh yeah, please don't start with me about what it is and all,   :nono:   I've read it all here before and I don't care about the name - I am more interested in where the cup holder is!   :thumbs:

I'd like to see the SEMA show but I will miss it, again.   I am usually in Las Vegas in January.  I recall ChargerBill's pics, which were awesome.

Thanks for the links Strat.

ChargerHound69

It still has that ugly grill. :rotz:

Charger_Fan

This one's just wrong...big hoop rims may be one thing, but a '68 on 'bags' is friggin stupid. :rotz:
Once again, it works with some bodystyles...some...but not this one. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Nice engine, though.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)