News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear mounting on power window HELP PLEASE

Started by JRH LEE 3, March 21, 2009, 07:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRH LEE 3

Can anyone PLEASE post a picture on how to mount the power window regulator??  I'm changing over from manual to factory power and when I mount the power window regulator up into the same three holes as I took out the manual it will not move up and down correctly???  Unlike to front doors where they have 3 pin holes to mount the back has NOTHING???   HELP SOMEBODY. 

maxwellwedge

This is the only pic I have at home - the car is in the shop at the moment.

JRH LEE 3

Thank you! I think this will help significantly.

moparjohn

JH, just got home, hope you had success.  Iknow your pain..  I can almost here your question, Tom, can you get me in contact w/Moparjohn? "sure he's right here" I hope this photo worked for ya.  I pm'ed ya my cell.  call anytime. MPJ
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

JRH LEE 3

Everything went smooth from that picture, just wasn't mounting it correct.  I was trying to mount it just like the manaul regulator and that doesn't work.  Worked on the car from 10 o'clock yesterday morning until 1 o'clock this morning.  Thanks again maxwellwedge for that picture again, and you to yesterday MoparJohn on the phone. 

It all works and its all 100% FACTORY  :2thumbs:

moparjohn

Happiness is having a hole in your roof!