News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Charger 4- speed console Need help !

Started by brothacharger, March 20, 2009, 07:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brothacharger

Has anyone modified a auto console to a 4-speed?How different are the consoles besides the top plate,trim and where the hump is.What is the console cover for the 4-speed console.Sorry if i sound stupid but have not seen a 4-speed charger with a console.  THANKS.

mauve66

the front part of the console on the drivers side is where the hump is at, other than the top plate which fits exactly where the auto plate sits i think they are the same besides the hole for the hump
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

vancamp

differences are obviously the front shifter plate, and the console is notched for the hump, and has a cardboard/fiberboard piece that is carpet covering the notch, and the chrome trim on the left side.

AKcharger

If you go to Year one or Paddock you can see pictures of the 4 speed vs. auto console. If you want to save $450 for the top here's a craft project

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,10086.msg119559.html#msg119559