News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wakko.. calling Wakko.. where has he been?

Started by RD, March 11, 2009, 10:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

man!! woohoo!!! glad to see you back (though temporarily or whenever) Wakko.  You just kind of slid away.  I was searching through some old posts of mine and saw your name and thought "i havent seen him in forever" and got a lil worried about you.  Glad things seem to be coming together. Dont know if you are a Christian or not, but Phillipians 4:6-7.

Jamey
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TruckDriver

Welcome back Ian!!! :cheers: You have been missed, and it is great to hear from you again. I wish you the best, and hope to see you hang out here more often again :yesnod: :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dads_69

Your alive at least, that's good news! Sorry for all your trauma though and mishaps. I'd be interested in the GNX, let me know when you get to that point in selling it.
I'm in Alaska, but I have connections for storage and hauling it to me.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Steve P.

Hey brother... GLAD to know you're safe and sound. (Well, sound for you anyway).  Hahaha... Even before the thread I was getting PM's asking about you. Trust me, you have been missed.... 

Great to have you back buddy. Now DON'T be a stranger.... 

:cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

It's good to hear from you again, man. :cheers: I'm glad you're on the mend, that doesn't sound like it was much fun. A shooting instructor, huh? Man, some guys have all the fun jobs!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Recharger

Damn, Wakko, sorry to hear about all those problems.  I remember hearing about the GNX and Charger getting banged up, but I didn't hear about the serious OTJ accident.  Hope the recovery is going well.  Good to know you're still alive and kickin.