News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any "24" Fans?

Started by AKcharger, March 01, 2009, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

I never got around to watching it till this season after listening to a nationally syndicated radio talk show host boast about it...What an AWESOME show, even the wife is hooked! We went out and got season #1 for us to watch, problem now is we watched the first few episodes together but she went to bed while I stayed up till 2:30 this moring watching the next 5 shows...so I have to wait till she catches up to see what happens  :2guns:

kcederwall08

Oh yes, 24 is one of my favorite shows. Some people dont like it though because of how "unreal" it is. This season is pretty good though, but I hate how I have to wait every week for a new episode, they really leave you hanging at the end!! It's sometimes better just to wait till the season is over, so you can watch them whenever you want, thats what I did with some other seasons.

A383Wing

We have not missed an episode since the show aired years ago....

Silver R/T

I watched it for a while but it got boring real fast with "tough" Jack Bauer. Mad TV has pretty good sketches of "24" and they're hilarious.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

maxwellwedge

Was fooled by the subject - I thought Jeff Gordon switched to Mopars for a minute.  :rofl:

The70RT

Quote from: maxwellwedge on March 01, 2009, 09:25:07 PM
Was fooled by the subject - I thought Jeff Gordon switched to Mopars for a minute.  :rofl:

I thought the same. I am in the dark unless it is sports or speed channel. I have no idea what these shows are all about during the week. If it doesn't concern wheels or balls im out. If I wanna waste time I come on here or work out in the garage.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

KS71owner

2 hours this week!!  :2thumbs: The JBPH (Jack Bauer Power Hour) is in full effect!  :2guns: :2guns:

Silver R/T

who will own jack Bauer or chuck Norris?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dodgecharger-fan

We watched the first season. Then, when we missed a couple of the early episodes of the second, we just stopped. Even ignored all the subsequent seasons until this year. We're back into it and it's pretty good.

Some really stupid "technology" quotes though. Being a computer geek, these things make a show frustrating for me to watch.

I'll have to go back and watch the last episode for the specific scene, but the Jeanine Guerofolo (sp?) character had a doozy. It was to the point where I almost got up and left the room. It seems trivial but when stuff like that happens, I just expect the rest of the show to be BS.

400/6/PAC

24 is cool, Lot of good action. :2thumbs:

mikesbbody

Never watched it and never will all because i dont like K.S  :lol:

dkn1997

jack bauer character does what we all would like to do. 
RECHRGED

gordo1968charger

the first season was the best and has slowly gone down hill since then,even though i m still watching it,
what burns my arse with it,is it is on for an hour but they have 20 minutes of adverts.
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

1FastCharger

I got home late last night and missed it. DAMN!!!!

Can someone give me the Cliffnotes of what happened?? Last I knew ...bad guys had Pres...Feds waiting to storm...what happened?
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

TheGhost

I like how he can cross Los Angeles 6 times in the span of one hour.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

KS71owner

Quote from: 1FastCharger on March 10, 2009, 08:57:19 PM

Can someone give me the Cliffnotes of what happened?? Last I knew ...bad guys had Pres...Feds waiting to storm...what happened?

Go to Hulu, you can watch there. or I can PM you the details so's not to spoil anything.

TeeWJay426

Quote from: 1FastCharger on March 10, 2009, 08:57:19 PM

You can watch the full episode off the Fox site on your 'puter.

http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=twentyfour
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

kcederwall08

Any one catch the road runner In tonights episode? haha, I saw the enterior and the roofline and I automatically knew it was a mopar.

Recharger

Yeah, I saw that in last week's "next week on 24" clips at the end of the show.  I was hoping the RR would have more screen time, but I guess if it did they would have been obliged to total it.   :eyes:  Glad it survived.   :2thumbs:

As for the show itself, I've been watching since season 2.  I agree that the show has been going downhill, I've been tempted to give up on it for the last few seasons.  The b.s. romantic side-stories and the lame preachy political monologues are getting tired.  This season is hitting a new low for me.  Since when can you swim up to the White House?  Since when can't the secret service shoot a target 10 feet away?  Ugh, don't get me started.  I think it's time for Jack to finally throw himself on a bomb to save the world and end the series....   Or maybe throw Janeane Garofalo on one... :Twocents:

Ponch ®

Quote from: maxwellwedge on March 01, 2009, 09:25:07 PM

I was fooled too, but thought it was about wheels.

[/img]

But no, I'm not a fan of either the show or the wheels. the biggest I'll go on a daily driver is 22".
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

AKcharger

I actually Thought this year was great. we finshed watching season #1 and started season #2 this weekend...season #2 seems a little slow to start.