News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My V 10 Charger Project

Started by sardillim, March 15, 2009, 09:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fy469rtse

:2thumbs: keep posting , love this build , can you double up the photo,s
just magic :popcrn: :popcrn:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

sardillim

Everything was going well today.   Started by using my spot welder to start welding the right 1/4 to the rocker panel and the outer wheel house and then   Pooof  !!!   my harbor freight spot welder caught fire while I was in the middle of a weld in the wheel opening.        That's what I get for buying Harbor Freight crap made in china

sardillim

Back at it with a new and improved spot welder. Not much metal work to show, spent the day doing the final fit and welding on the 1/4's    Then I decided to play with some colors.  The body Lines on the car make it very easy to two tone until you get o the middle of the door. 

JB400

Looks good, but have you thought about doing your red stripe in silver? :popcrn:

sardillim

sort of    I was thinking of adding silver to both sides of the orange.     that is not the orange I,m going to use  I have the color formula I want to use in ppg   but the paint distributor i use dose no carry that brand so I had to go through the color chips and find something close    the color I want to use ha a lot more orange in it

MxRacer855

Quote from: JB400 on April 19, 2015, 08:09:53 PM
Looks good, but have you thought about doing your red stripe in silver? :popcrn:

I agree!
The silver would look awesome in place of the orange.  :Twocents:

sardillim

ok you guys talked me into giving it a try   

MxRacer855

sardillim

The things you have to do to get a 14" wide wheel  to fit in the rear of a b body

Just 6T9 CHGR

Good to see you're still chuggin' along on this project!  Thanks for the update!
:cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

qwick68

Mike are you still in Fairfield? I bought parts off you forever ago......
68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

rapidtransitrick

Glad your still alive and kicking

sardillim

A Little Frame repair on a Sunday afternoon,  Looks like at some point someone lost it and tagged a curb ???  with the left rear of the Viper Clip

MxRacer855

Baldwinvette77

sardillim

Fitting  Fitting  and more Fitting

sardillim

And more fitting

richf

:drool5: :drool5: Your project is awesome!
1968 Charger 318/904 project
1985 Suzuki Madura GV700
2007 Ford Crown Victoria P71

Poor college student

rapidtransitrick

BDF

sardillim

I am hoping to get back on it in a couple of weeks  maybe 4 straight days over the 4th of July weekend.    Unfortunately I also own this thing called a house with a yard that takes a lot of my time.   I really need to get my priorities in order!!

BDF

sardillim

new pics

sardillim

I'm Back !!!

It's been quite a while mostly due adding a cnc plasma table to my arsenal of fab equipment.  With this machine I was able to design and cut the rear frame rails.  One of the many advantages to this machine is that when you need more than one on the same part they all come out the same.  Today I made the inner sleeves that will and strength at the point were the new rail will meet the viper rear clip.  Welding up the rails and installing them should happen next weekend