News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here are some Burnout pictures..

Started by BIRD67, March 14, 2009, 12:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIRD67

Of my Firebird.. It has plenty of power, however it has a 2.56 rear gear and no Posi, it will be swapped for some 3.73's and a posi this year.. Anyways, enjoy!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

BIRD67

more...
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

WingCharger

BIRD67

Thanks wing! Hey, sorry for being an ass to you dude, it was uncalled for.. The wheels will be replaced, they are extremely pitted, but then again, when we pulled off the old tires, they had a date stampe on them, it is Febuary 17,1987. I guess that is when they were made..What is cool is that my mom's bithday is Febuary 16, 1966 and the engine block was cast Febuary 15, 1966..

WingCharger

Put some Slot Mags on there in place. :drool5:
What engine does your FireBird have? :shruggy: :shruggy:
Always wanted a White 400/4-spd 1967 Bird. :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: Favorite GM product. :yesnod:

BIRD67

It has a 326, bored .40 over, TRW forged pistons, Holley Street Dominator intake, Edelbrock 650 Carb, Ram Air III camshaft (301/313), tons of other speed goodies..

WingCharger

Quote from: BIRD67 on March 14, 2009, 01:24:04 PM
It has a 326, bored .40 over, TRW forged pistons, Holley Street Dominator intake, Edelbrock 650 Carb, Ram Air III camshaft (301/313), tons of other speed goodies..
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

Mopar2Ya

Nice car.  :2thumbs: Get a limited slip in that bad boy.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Khyron

Very sharp, My favorate 'bird is a 68 - 400 - 4 speed - 'vertable

ohhh how I want one.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BIRD67

Now's the time to get one, they are pretty scarce, but they are cheaper than Camaro's..

FLG

Stick with the open rear...tires spin twice as fast as with a posi  :D

Nice car

Nah get a posi  :2thumbs:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

BIRD67

Lol, thanks guys! It isn't too bad for a Peg Leg, but one wheel burnouts are dumb..

FLG

mikesbbody

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

TUFCAT

I'll bet your neighbors really appreciate that :-\.  I hate to be a downer, but not cool in a subdivision dude. 

When I was a kid, a buddy did one in front of my house.....needless to say, next morning I was out scrubbing the frigging concrete street with a wire brush. :eek2: 

Try to find a vacant parking lot (like your 3rd picture).  :Twocents:

C_stripes

Here is one of my old piles of $hit. 72 fury. It done got derbied.

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

FLG

Nice stripes  :2thumbs:

On that note with tuffy, i do agree. I wouldnt do one on my block and i live in Brooklyn. I go to the industrial streets or under the expressway.

BIRD67

My neighbors don't mind, hell, we let our neighbor across the street do a burnout in it! Besides, we live on a dead end and there are only like 4 houses..

WingCharger

Quote from: C_stripes on March 15, 2009, 10:49:07 PM
Here is one of my old piles of $hit. 72 fury. It done got derbied.

Sea Barge Burnout! :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

bk72

BIRD67

Okay, I have a video of the Firebird! My cousin, who was taping it overreacted quite abit, but anyways, here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1UNj7CoY9A

TUFCAT

Quote from: BIRD67 on March 21, 2009, 12:40:21 PM
Okay, I have a video of the Firebird! My cousin, who was taping it overreacted quite abit, but anyways, here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1UNj7CoY9A

Yep....your Firebird sure SOUNDS TOUGH :cheers: ....it even LOOKS TOUGH :yesnod:..... BUT.....   

I've seen many 6 cylinder Dusters spin one tire exactly like that. :scratchchin: - Not impressive.  :eek2:

.....and its really not hard to lay rubber when making a right turn and (starting on a dirt patch) like that.  Sorry, I'm just being honest. ::) 

Before you bust balls, keep in mind my car probably doesn't lay more rubber than yours, but I wouldn't know because #1) .... I'm not trying,  and #2)....I'm not posting vidoes of it either. :D