News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here are some Burnout pictures..

Started by BIRD67, March 14, 2009, 12:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Dont forget...open rear means that 1 tire spins twice as fast  :nana:

Anyways, sounds good, looks good  :2thumbs:

Now get a posi or make him do a left hand turn and get a little drifting action  :D

BIRD67

Okay, next week we are having the rear end changed.. It is getting an Eaton Posi and a set of 3.73 Rear Gears.. As I said, my cousin overreacted while taping that video..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

WingCharger

Posi...That is not in my vocabulary. :icon_smile_big:

BIRD67

Posi, Positive-Traction, Twin Grip, Sure Grip, Safe-T-Track, Limited-Slip..Whatever! :icon_smile_big:
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

BIRD67

UPDATE: 3/25/09.. The Eaton 3.73 gears came in today, the Eaton Posi unit (Or whatever the F*ck you want to call it) was already at the shop.., We dropped the car off at the shop at 8:30 AM EST today, and if everything goes smoothly, then it should be done today.. We tried some 275 60's on the car (tires, for the clueless) they fit very well and look badass, but everytime we go over a bump they rub the fenderwells, not to worry though, we have a set of Gabriel Hi-Jackers in rear so it shouldn't be a problem..

As for wheels, right now it has a set of 15x7 Cragar S/S wheels that are mildly pitted, they are date stamped 2/17/87, so they are pretty old.. What do you think would look best on the car, Some Pontiac Rallye II's, ANother set of Cragar S/S' mabe 15x 10 in the rear? I need some Ideas, we are going for a nice modified look, but none of that dub Sh*t.. Anyways, I would love to hear your opinions.. Thanks!

BLUE68RT4ME

Quote from: Khyron on March 14, 2009, 01:43:25 PM
Very sharp, My favorate 'bird is a 68 - 400 - 4 speed - 'vertable

ohhh how I want one.

I dated a girl that had one once.  Exacty what you discribed.  Problem was she was a psych major and WOW!   :eek:  I could only hold on for so long!   :coocoo:
Mark Schultz
"BLUE68RT4ME"