News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 monoco

Started by abramsbarry, March 13, 2009, 08:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abramsbarry

found a 68 monoco w/383 for 1000 would this be a restorable car or just grab for the parts? if restorable are there parts available for this model?

Ghoste

There is growing interest in the C-body cars because they make such great drivers.  Even the demon Year One offer a C-body catalog now although I truly don't know how much stuff is in it.  That being said, I don't think you'll find much in the way of new sheet metal.  Without seeing it I couldn't give you any idea on the price either.  But don't let that discourage you, they are cool cars and if you Google up a few C-body forums (and they do exist), I think you'll quickly find all the answers you need.

TheGhost

http://www.cbodydrydock.com/forum.php

Those guys will be able to help you out quite a bit.  It's the best C body site that I found.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

dodgecharger-fan

:iagree:

I got some help there with my 71 New Yorker.

and moparnuts.com is not specific to any model or year, but bring a thick skin and a sense of humour.
As a whole, we like anything MOPAR over there. Individual's opinions may vary, and that's okay, too.  :rofl: