News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WTF? KWS? '72 for hire?

Started by Magnumcharger, March 13, 2009, 05:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Quote from: Red Ram on March 14, 2009, 02:02:42 AM
Is this guy on some soap opera or something? Totally confused. Seriously though...what can you do with someone's license plate number? I mean they have to be displayed when you drive the car.

KWS = Kenny Wayne Shepherd

http://www.kennywayneshepherd.net/
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mauve66

since they are in full view every day the car is on the road its kinda ridiculous to worry about it here, yes it reaches a larger audience but the facts are the same, maybe its 'cause i don't worry about someone stealing my non running piece of junk.................... if i had a Daytona maybe it would be different
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Red Ram

Quote from: RD on March 14, 2009, 10:54:20 AM
Is this guy on some soap opera or something? Totally confused. Seriously though...what can you do with someone's license plate number? I mean they have to be displayed when you drive the car.

The link doesn't work. I remember... he almost won on American Idol. He's pretty good.
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

mikepmcs

That's not even funny. :slap:

First album recorded when he was 17 I believe.  You need to buy the album now and listen as your penance for making that sick joke.

Get this album and listen to it 5 times without stopping, then go to wherever it is you worship and ask for forgiveness. :cheers:

Ledbetter Heights.

Link above works. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Red Ram on March 14, 2009, 04:02:18 PM
Quote from: RD on March 14, 2009, 10:54:20 AM

The link doesn't work. I remember... he almost won on American Idol. He's pretty good.

Yeah, Clay Aikins beat him out!!! :yesnod:

Just kidding Kenny! :icon_smile_big:.......and the the link does work.

BBD

The70RT

Quote from: mauve66 on March 14, 2009, 10:58:20 AM
since they are in full view every day the car is on the road its kinda ridiculous to worry about it here, yes it reaches a larger audience but the facts are the same, maybe its 'cause i don't worry about someone stealing my non running piece of junk.................... if i had a Daytona maybe it would be different

I agree. Unless your wanted or screwed someone over who cares? So you know I have a certain car.....you know where I live....you know where I work....so what you gonna do??? Now your following me and I shit my britches....not. That's what insurance and Smith and Wesson is for ....right???
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tilar

Seriously though...what can you do with someone's license plate number?

Give me your license plate number and there's a pretty good chance I can get your name, address, phone number and even a pic of your house if I want to dig deep enough.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Red Ram

I think to be able to do that you would have to have the unauthorized use of the State's licensing system.

OK, the link for KWS works now. His music sounds familiar!

The70RT

Quote from: Tilar on March 14, 2009, 06:05:04 PM
Seriously though...what can you do with someone's license plate number?

Give me your license plate number and there's a pretty good chance I can get your name, address, phone number and even a pic of your house if I want to dig deep enough.

If you have an address you can see anyones house on google earth.

Tilar

Quote from: Red Ram on March 14, 2009, 06:19:03 PM
I think to be able to do that you would have to have the unauthorized use of the State's licensing system.

Depends on the state.
Dave  

73-charger-383

138 W M*#@$n St
....ooops....

--just jerking your chain man, no need for alarm--

Red Ram

Is there a State where you can look up license plate numbers where no authorization is needed?

bugsydog

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Tilar

Quote from: 73-charger-383 on March 14, 2009, 08:41:03 PM
138 W M*#@$n St
....ooops....

--just jerking your chain man, no need for alarm--

:lol: Pretty good, Thats one, Can you come up with the other two?  ;)
Dave  

Tilar

Quote from: Red Ram on March 14, 2009, 09:15:24 PM
Is there a State where you can look up license plate numbers where no authorization is needed?

It's public information but it's not always easy to find. There are plenty of places on the net that will give you any information you want for the right amount of money.
Dave  

73-charger-383

two other addresses? or your phone # and a pic of your house?

73-charger-383

The70RT

Tilar

Quote from: 73-charger-383 on March 15, 2009, 09:51:41 AM
and oh yeah.....GO COLTS!!!

I'm impressed!  :2thumbs: , The other two addresses is what I was referring to.  Here's a hint, 1 is in Ohio not far from this one, and the other is a little farther south.  ;)
Dave  

73-charger-383

you mean the place in tyler texas??  i couldn't cofirm it was you, so i didn't post it...

i'm going with bellville for the other one, unless it's in your wifes name, but i hadn't thought that you'd got remarried....three times is enough i guess, eh? lol

--how close am i???  (i'm pretty confident with the texas one)

Tilar

Quote from: 73-charger-383 on March 15, 2009, 10:36:39 AM
you mean the place in tyler texas??  i couldn't cofirm it was you, so i didn't post it...

i'm going with bellville for the other one, unless it's in your wifes name, but i hadn't thought that you'd got remarried....three times is enough i guess, eh? lol

--how close am i???  (i'm pretty confident with the texas one)

You would be right, and no wife involved. I've probably posted about all of this info before but it is all available.

Haha, actually you should be confident with the texas one with my avatar being what it is.  :slap:
Dave  

Khyron

You're all a bunch of stalkers  :o

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheGhost

No kidding.  I'm sure KWS really appreciates all this. :rotz:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.