News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Daytona clone project update... 3/10/09 My nose is done !

Started by Daytona R/T SE, March 10, 2009, 05:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: hemigeno on March 11, 2009, 08:45:45 AM
Excellent work, Chris!

Are you ready for the paint booth now, and does your friend have his set up yet?

That's gotta be a huge boost to see that kind of progress.  May as well go ahead and put in for vacation time in late October for the Talladega show now...

:2thumbs:

Thanks, Geno !

I'm not quite ready for the booth yet. It shouldn't be long now. I've got a few more small things to take care of, like putting some shackles on the rear leaf springs along with a pair of shocks on the rearend....That MIGHT just keep the car from bouncing off the trailer and zinging down I-70 backwards, on it's roof. :eek2:

I haven't talked to my friend in a couple of weeks. Maybe I should check in with him?  :scratchchin:

The Talledega show? 

2009 ?

Only if I'm riding shotgun in someone else's areo car.  :cryin:

Thanks for all the kind words guys ! :wave:

70Sbird

Chris,
Looking great, you've come a long way!

As someone else already said, that hood to nose fit is better than any factory Daytona ever was
:drool5:
I also glad to see you headlights working as designed! :coolgleamA:
keep up the good work
Scott

Scott Faulkner

GeneralLeeTESH

WHAT color are you going to paint the car? (don't give me a color code...just say what color please) ! :icon_smile_tongue:
The TESH

moparstuart

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on March 12, 2009, 11:05:38 AM
WHAT color are you going to paint the car? (don't give me a color code...just say what color please) ! :icon_smile_tongue:
the car is going to be blue just like the car in his avitar picture
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

I loved the B5 blue Daytona that was at St. Louis.
The owners were real nice people.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 12, 2009, 02:26:38 PM
I loved the B5 blue Daytona that was at St. Louis.
The owners were real nice people.

:2thumbs:  Picture that car with a white wing and interior and you've got my planned color scheme :coolgleamA: