News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gimmie your St. Patricks Day jokes,limericks,sayings,etc.!!!

Started by bigred68, March 17, 2009, 08:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred68

I think this is posted in the correct section? Gimmie a good joke or Irish limmerick or two or three to use at the pub later! I was gonna head out first thing this morning but life happened. Gonna head out at 1pm. Please everyone have fun today. Be safe. Remember where ever your at, what ever your doin, your mom and pop are watchin!!

The Irish boomerange? It doesn't come back, It just sings songs about how bad it wants too!! :smilielol:

Have you seen my new my new Irish Pat E. O'furniture? :smilielol:

Did you know Patrickfitzmichael?  :rofl:

Things to do for St. Patricks Day...
#1 Call off work tomorrow.  :smilielol:
:cheers:

KS71owner

Heard a good one on an internet radio show yesterday...

An Irishman is walking in the desert when he kicks a lamp buried in the sand. Picking it up, he rubs it and a genie appears. The genie says "I'll give you three wishes for whatever you want."

The Irishman thinks for a minute, and then says, "I've been out here for days and I'm parched. I'd love a pint that is never empty." The genie says, "done," and a pint of Guinness appears in the Irishman's hand. He knocks it back, and watches in amazement as it magically refills. He drinks it again, and as soon as it's empty it refills again. This continues for a while, until the Irishman is completely tanked and the genie is getting impatient.

"Look, I have other places I need to be," the genie says. "Tell me your other two wishes so I can get out of here."

The Irishman thinks hard for a moment, and then says.....

"I'll take two more of these!"  :rofl: