News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Classic Body Designs Inc. New Website

Started by rlushia, March 09, 2009, 12:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlushia

Hi once again everyone

I am writing to inform you of our new website. There are lots of new products in there and the old site was not very usable so I had a new one built. Please feel free to check it out. I want to offer a few new things to this site now that the new site has the capabilities to do these things. If you are a customer of mine and want to send in a photo of your car and the build I would love to show it off on my site. If you just have a car you are proud of no matter what I will have a photo sections available for you guys. I think it would be fun to see what everyone is doing with there cars and little stories of how they get to enjoy them. If you even have a good story to tell about your car that would be nice also. I think the good thing about site is as I am getting pretty close to having the fenders out it will make a good launching pad for them. I know the economy it bad and we are all feeling the crunch hopefully we will all be able to ride this out and be able to have fun with our cars. If you guys have suggestions as to the content of my new website or what you may think would be good for it you can use the contact page and let me know. I have said this in the past and will say it again if you are looking for quarter panels or door skins that are made in America at what I think I have down to a very reasonable price just contact me on the site. I thank you all for the support I have had so far and wishing you and your families the best.

Sinerely,
Ron Lushia
Classic Body Designs Inc.

www.classicbodydesigns.com

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Troy

Ron, I checked out the site and the left side navigation (in the product section) doesn't really work. If I use the menu at the top I do get what I wanted but everything on the left just refreshes what I already had. I imagine this is because the content for all of those links on the left hasn't been created - but the two that have should at least work (new products and body panels). One of my biggest pet peeves is missing content and "Coming Soon" links. A "Coming Soon" section or product announce page is ok but it's lame within a product listing. Maybe it's just me? Also, the top menu doesn't display correctly in Internet Explorer. You may want to tell your web designer to step away from the Mac and test the site the same way that at least 70% of the world will view it. ;)

It does look good - now hurry up and get all those products manufactured. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

dodgecharger-fan

Navigation seems to be working now.

Looks pretty good.

One very small point: the product category, "Axel Lines" should be "Axle Lines"