News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Belvedere is home

Started by bear, June 10, 2009, 09:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear

The Belvedere got dropped off this morning :woohoo: Drove it around a little today but I have to pull the tranny because its always slipping in and out of gear. Other then that the car is running just fine. Can't wait to get the tranny fixed and out and running around to car shows with it.

And now its all tucked away for the night.

mikepmcs

Sweet!  Still got the Hawaii tags on her too.

Have fun. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

And let me just say that it looks like it was the nicest car on that trailer.  :2thumbs:

Sublime/Sixpack

It looks clean!  I'm guessing a poly 318 engine, or maybe a slant six?  Low mileage?
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

CB

so did granny leave any 'marks' for you?

j/k man  :lol:

sweet cruiser!
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

bear

Thanks guys!

Quote from: mikepmcs on June 10, 2009, 09:26:46 PM
Sweet!  Still got the Hawaii tags on her too.

Have fun. :2thumbs:

I have to see if I can still use those plates here in Ohio instead of getting Ohio plates for it.

Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on June 10, 2009, 10:21:31 PM
It looks clean!  I'm guessing a poly 318 engine, or maybe a slant six?  Low mileage?

It has the poly 318 and has 125k miles on it.

Manfred318

sweet ride :2thumbs: I came real close to buying one of those before I found the Charger. It was a 2 door with the Poly 318. It just needed a bit too much work for what he was wanting for it. If he would have come down $500 Id still be driving it today.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.