News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help,does someone have picture?

Started by lexxman, March 18, 2009, 08:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexxman

Hey,I'm in need of some help and to spite what my wife says not mental help.lol I'm rebuilding the trunk and rear valence area of my 69 charger,but I don't know what it should look like.I got the car in part,so I haven't seen it completed.I need some picture of the under side and inside of the trunk.Area's around the tank strap bracket,rear crossmember and leaf spring mounts(rear).I've seen some general shots of these areas,but nothing closeup.Or if anyone lives in the Montreal area and would let me come see their car to take picture,that would be cool.
Any help would be great,thanks.

hemigeno

lexxman, there are a bunch of pictures already posted from about any angle possible of the trunk pan, rear frame rails and the rest of the rear clip.  If you don't want to plow through all 48 pages of the thread they're in, try starting about page 14 and especially check out page 16-24 or so.  Here's the link:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48725.0.html

lexxman

Thank-you! Those are great picture's,just what I was looking for.There are alot of pages and picture I've gone through about 20 pages.