News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WTF? KWS? '72 for hire?

Started by Magnumcharger, March 13, 2009, 05:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73-charger-383

Lol.....
I have absolutly no reason to "dig" for information on KWS or anyone else.  --The only reason i posted anything was to show that if your on a public forum, a license plate number really doesn't mean anything more than an IP address or an email account. 

Tilar

My email address that is listed on my profile has my last name and first initial.  Plus I've posted the current town I live in on this forum, so all the information that 73-charger-383 posted on me is really easy to get with just a search on any search engine. Nobody is hard to find with just a few strokes on the keyboard.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TheGhost

Ah, I thought you were posting KWS's info.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Khyron

Quote from: Tilar on March 16, 2009, 04:54:37 PM
a few strokes on the keyboard.

I go to other sites to stroke my keyboard :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheGhost

Didn't need to read that, Khyron. :eek2:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.