News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some cool pictures

Started by pb24, March 02, 2009, 10:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pb24

The file is to large it wont let me upload it

TruckDriver

post them on Photobucket, then post the pics here using the web address they give you. Otherwise, if you have Photoshop, you can load them the Photoshop, then re-save them to your computer at a lower resolution. (save for web) feature.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mauve66

or double click it in your folder then select view/resize drop both to about 70-90% (depending on the size you have) then save as a new pic (have to rename it) then post it up, if you unsure about its size just put the cursor over the pic and wait, the properties will come up and tell you the KB's.  if its not wuite small enough do it again and save with the same name you used before and it will copy over the old copy of the pic
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

TruckDriver

Those are cool. Since you like old school drag racing, here is a thread from a while ago you might like.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,34600.0/all.html
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger-Bodie

Thosr are some cool shots!!  :yesnod:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............