News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Floor Mats

Started by Foreman72, March 02, 2009, 08:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What color floor mat goes best with a dark green carpet?

Black w charger script
6 (54.5%)
dark green w script
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Foreman72

so i was flipping thru my new LAI catalog and i'm trying to figure out what will look best...your thought gentlemen (and ladies :D ) :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

4aThrill

how about black mat with green script unless your going original lookin but thats what I would do some different.  :cheers:

Foreman72

i like that...i like that indeed... :2thumbs:

thanks man
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

4aThrill

no problem  :cheers: now the hard part is to find the right green, kinda simple really but easier said then done just take your paint and match it up  :yesnod:

Foreman72

well i was gonna go thru legendary and buy thier mats...i'll have 2 check what they can do as far as making the script the same color green as their carpet...
Eric "Foreman"

4aThrill

you can always buy their mats or look around and then have someone else add what you want on them in your color, I made sketches of my interior about 3 -4 different ones made changes here and there turned out great, still working on floor mats but that comes later  :Twocents:

Foreman72

Quote from: 4aThrill on March 04, 2009, 08:18:14 PM
you can always buy their mats or look around and then have someone else add what you want on them in your color, I made sketches of my interior about 3 -4 different ones made changes here and there turned out great, still working on floor mats but that comes later  :Twocents:

thats a good idea...wish i had drawing ability...of course i'll draw out the layout and all but its not gonna be anything picasso would have busted out ;D

i'll keep looking into this...maybe i can get them embroidered myself... :shruggy:
Eric "Foreman"

4aThrill

you can always wait till you get your floor mats in then go from there ask/ look around for an upholstery shop I went to about 10 of them in a 50 mile radius till I found the one that had the bang in the buck quality. if you decide to go with the green for the script pick 3 -4 colors of green shade  :Twocents: