News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

help!!woograin dash attaching screws vs regular dash 69 charger

Started by moparmendy, March 02, 2009, 07:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparmendy

is there any difference in the screws that are used to attach a woodgrain dash board to the vehicle vs the screws from the regular pebble grain dash board.
i am talking about the screws that hold the cluster in, the radio face pate, and the ac block offs..
if these are different, can you tell me where to get some or can someone sell/send me one or two in order to match them up as best as possible.
thanks for the help..
garymendy@yahoo.com

UFO

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: moparmendy on March 02, 2009, 07:59:12 PM
is there any difference in the screws that are used to attach a woodgrain dash board to the vehicle vs the screws from the regular pebble grain dash board.
i am talking about the screws that hold the cluster in, the radio face pate, and the ac block offs..
if these are different, can you tell me where to get some or can someone sell/send me one or two in order to match them up as best as possible.
thanks for the help..
garymendy@yahoo.com
Yes, the SE wood trim screws are black. put I think the radio screws are chrome.
See if Mike, "lilwendel" has any more?  He restores the clusters.  Sounds silly but that's what I was told.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.