News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hydroboost users!

Started by Hemidog, March 25, 2009, 10:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidog

This is the wrong mounting bracket right?
All the other b-body's I have seen with hydroboost has had a bracket that reaches the top bolts from the original mounting bracket.

GOD FORBID I should get the right part after paying over $700 and sending it halfway across the world!  :flame: :RantExplode:

Hemidog

Well, it looks like this bracket is for factory manual brakes, which means that I will have to keep the original reinforcement bracket, but joflaig and greenrt_se and others have all removed the bracket. :scratchchin: and then all our cars are the same right?

ozziemoparnut

Any updates this problem???   

Hemidog

On 2nd gen b-bodies all our cars are the same when you remove the manual or power reinforcement bracket.
When I ordered I did not get a choice between manual or power, which meant they sent me a unit with a "manual" adapter.
It works fine, but I did need to use the original manual bracket I had.

ozziemoparnut

Thanks for the reply who actually makes the part/kit??? and do you have any pics of it installed???? I am keen on the idea I just wanted to know what I will be getting myself into  :icon_smile_cool:

Hemidog

Hydratech makes it, but they do not sell it to private persons.
I ordered it through Classic Performance. XV Motorsports supposedly sells it aswell, but they never got back to me.
I will take some pictures of it, I was really easy to install.
Try doing a search for hydroboost on the site, there are more people who have it.