News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Snow!!

Started by JoeyGowdy, February 28, 2009, 08:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67440chrg

I work the evening shift and got home at 11 and shoveled 12" out of the driveway to get my wifes van out of the street. This is a nasty storm I dont know how much we will get but they guessed 16" before it started. Everyone be carefull and safe.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on January 12, 2011, 02:25:56 PM
Quote from: vancamp on January 11, 2011, 06:56:40 AM
Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on January 11, 2011, 02:09:30 AM
[Crocodile Dundee Voice] That's not snow.  This is snow! [/Crocodile Dundee Voice].
holy cow what kinda car was that.

That was a Honda Accord.

QuoteI get 8 inches every morning..       :yesnod:

Win.

Doesn't sound like "win" to me, sounds more like prison time.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: San Francisco is forecast for mid to high 60s through next week and low 70s in the bay area...  :nana:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 02, 2011, 02:02:20 PM
  :scratchchin: San Francisco is forecast for mid to high 60s through next week and low 70s in the bay area...  :nana:

Gonna park the Moparhome on the beach & drink a few cold ones?
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Brock Samson

Actually I have my first gig in some years at the Farmer's Market Sat. it's not paid but the eye candy is smoking!  :icon_smile_wink:

Tilar

I just got off the phone with a friend in North Dakota.
He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling.
The temperature is dropping below zero and the north wind is increasing.  
His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window all day.  
He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Brock Samson

Now that there's funny and I don't care who you are... the bit with the wife is to . I really feel for my friends on face Book who are displaying pics of their cars, trucks and driveways, one guy has a half mile driveway with what looks to be 8-11 feet of snow. Hopefully these bright clear sunny warm days we are having here in earthquake country will move east and give you all a break. I think I'll wash the charger today..  :yesnod:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 02, 2011, 02:47:35 PM
Actually I have my first gig in some years at the Farmer's Market Sat. it's not paid but the eye candy is smoking!  :icon_smile_wink:

Break a leg.  :cheers:

(You probably will when some woman with very little clothing walks past & you fall forgetting you're on the edge of an elevated stage....lol)
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 02, 2011, 03:48:02 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on February 02, 2011, 02:47:35 PM

Break a leg.  :cheers:

(You probably will when some woman with very little clothing walks past & you fall forgetting you're on the edge of an elevated stage....lol)

Or that guy that dresses up like a bush jumps on stage...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

jb666

Where's Joey? We're over due for a 47 minute long video of him out driving around hitting various drive-thrus  :shruggy:

68blue

It was like walking in sand 3-4 inches deep Tuesday night here, this froze and Wednesday morning it was like driving in ice ruts. Power out, glad I have a generator.

A383Wing

Quote from: BB1 on February 28, 2009, 08:35:52 PM
Don't eat yellow snow, I know you want too.

Khyron

Quote from: jb666 on February 02, 2011, 07:27:56 PM
Where's Joey? We're over due for a 47 minute long video of him out driving around hitting various drive-thrus  :shruggy:

now if he does this we will blame you!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.