News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Added another Mopar to the stable.

Started by Go Hogs Go, June 11, 2009, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Hogs Go

About 1 month ago I sold the 71 Challenger we built for my father. After 3 weeks without a cool car to drive he decided it was time to reinvest. For the better part of a week he bugged me to death about 64 corvettes, 57 chevy's, street rods, and the likes. Well last week we bought a car, and next to the Charger it's my dream car. A 1997 Dodge Viper GTS. I am very familiar with these cars. This is our 6th one, but first b/w GTS. He decided he wanted something a little more trouble free, and the price was right. I'll post some new pictures with the Charger first chance I get. For the money there is not a bigger bang for the buck. After 5 years I'd forgotten how amazing the Viper really is. I'd say 488 cubic inches qualifies as a big block Mopar.
Go Hogs!

Magnumcharger

Where is the "lust" emoticon!?!
That's a beautiful ride ya got there...one of my favorites.
Feel free to email me larger versions of those images...if you'd be so kind!!! :2thumbs:
dodgedeora@yahoo.ca
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Go Hogs Go

That's the biggest pictures I've got. The person we bought it from took the original pictures. He did an excellent job. The car was as advertised, for once. :2thumbs:
Go Hogs!

PocketThunder

:drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:   :drool5:

Its 1991 and i'm a Junior in High School.  I go to the Library and grab the car magazine and there it is!  A 1992 Dodge Viper!  I made a decision that day to own on as soon as feasibly possible.  I went to college thinking i'll get out and get a good job so i could afford one.  My Junior year we take a trip to Long Beach State for a track meet and we stayed in Vegas, it was there that i saw a blue/white 1996 viper at the rental car lot on the strip.  I was in love.  Soon after graduation another form of love took over though and my Viper fund vanished as it turned into paying for a wedding fund and there you have it!   :brickwall:   :icon_smile_big:

I suppose i could sell my '69 and buy a Viper but then i really dont want one that bad, not as bad as i want a '69 Charger.   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69*F5*SE

The Viper looks awesome in the pics. Congrats on the new Mopar big block.   :yesnod:

Go Hogs Go

My cousin and I have had the discussion many times about what two cars you would have in your garage if you could only have two. My answer has always been a 69 Charger, and a b/w Viper GTS. To be honest, the Viper is what made me a Mopar man. I remember being in study hall back in 1993 ( I was 14) and reading the review of the Viper in Motor Trend. That single car changed my total perception about Dodge. Up until that point my family always drove Chevy or Fords. After that point all the trucks have been Ram's, and most of the cars Dodge. I grew up with the Dukes of Hazzard so I always loved the Charger, but at that point I did not know what the General was. It was just the General Lee. It could have been a Yugo and I would have still loved it.
Go Hogs!

Magnumcharger

Vipers rock!!!!!
(Not mine...but I wish it was!)
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Foreman72

both of those vipers are simply outstanding... :drool5: :drool5:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat