News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets see those Mopar Trucks

Started by ACUDANUT, February 25, 2009, 10:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on March 08, 2009, 02:59:13 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on March 07, 2009, 10:21:12 PM
that ram looks nice with Sport front end.

Thanks Silver!  Its actuall going to get a dodge ram hemi GTXtreme(If any of you remember thosefrom about2003 or 2004?)  Stripe on tuesday With one small modification...It will have the name of my shop instead of GTXtreme.

The stripe will be about like this one :
I wanted a GTX lime green one bad , a buddy bought a purple one to pull his purple 70 RR
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GPULLER

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on March 07, 2009, 11:59:25 AM
Ok, Back a couple pages you will see my 03 Ram diesel...........Well about a week ago a deer hit me in the side. Got that settled with the insurance and did a few changes while I was at it.

I went to the painted bumpers and grille and installed a Rumble Bee scoop....I also replaced the box of the truck, because a REALLY nice used one was cheaper than the boxside it needed. I planned on eventually painting down both sides anyway cause of dings and small scratches etc. So I (with help from Erik) busted ass this week and just finished it up this morning.

What do you think??

Very cool!   :2thumbs:
Really like the regular cabs, they are getting pretty rare.

GPULLER

Here is my '98 2500 12V Cummins.

ChargerD100

2010 is just a base model work truck with a v6 and the '70 was a factory 318, but replaced it with a 400.
Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

GordonGriggs

I ordered this truck in November of 1997, and picked it up in January 1998. 360 engine, 5 speed trans, No A/C. Back then I never had working A/C in anything so I could not see spending the extra $800. Poor thing is almost worn out now with all of 36,000 miles on it.  :smilielol:

scamper340

Here's my '01 Dakota Quad Cab that I bought used in NC with 40,000 miles on it.  Found out later those 40000 were put on hard.  Found all kinds of scrapes and scratches even on the roof.  Polished it up, but it still has sand all through the cab, in the carpet and seats. I'll never get it all out.   It now has around 88K on the clock and no major troubles.  However it has cost me quite a bit undoing stuff the last owner did to it.  It's a 4.7/5-speed, 4WD, in Amberfire Metallic.  Hopefully I'll be having some paint and body work done to fix a few small issues over the next week or so.  Here it is right after I got back from activation in '03 at Jackie's old place. 

The color is what sold me on it.  Haven't seen but a handful of Quads in that color.  I somehow managed to pick up a first and second place at Carlisle the two years I entered it.  I haven't taken it back because it's starting to get a little rough around the edges.  We'll see how it turns out this year.  Hopefully I'll have the Scamp back together for next year.  If not, I may take the truck instead.

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

I've had a few over the years... one of my favorites was a work truck I had, it was my daily driver for a half dozen years....  440, 9.8:1, 2x4bbl, 727 and 4.10 rear...

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Does my motorhome count as a truck?
:shruggy:

Kern Dog

Hey, how convienient! Change the timing and adjust the idle mixture screws WHILE YOU DRIVE!! Pretty cool!

GPULLER

My truck loaded with my brothers '51 A and my 720 Diesel going to a pull last Saturday.

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 26, 2009, 02:00:42 PM
Quote from: captnsim on February 25, 2009, 11:54:45 PM
Don't hate me cause I own a Ford...  ::) OK I drive it in the winter to see the look of shock and horror on the faces of Ford lovers...  And prius owners  :D
Hey, that is a cool Ford.  I like them too.  :2thumbs:

+2  :D

TruckDriver

I always liked the look of Ford's trucks. But I cant stand the suspension under them. Upper and lower ball joints with no grease fittings :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on July 27, 2011, 02:23:26 AM
Hey, how convienient! Change the timing and adjust the idle mixture screws WHILE YOU DRIVE!! Pretty cool!

Yeah, who needs a laptop!
;)

The70RT

Quote from: TruckDriver on July 27, 2011, 12:41:46 PM
I always liked the look of Ford's trucks. But I cant stand the suspension under them. Upper and lower ball joints with no grease fittings :P

King pins on that era....they lasted forever.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HITMAN 149

my old 2001 1500 ram sport... i sold it last year...  :'(
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

DAY CLONA

This is my daughter's truck, 87 4X4 318 4bbl auto......should be painted soon, after that she has a 71 Power Wagon that will be built with a 440, she has plans for 54",....yes 54" tires :o

ACUDANUT

Awesome. I love lifted 4x4's.

Finn

:drool5: That's a beast of a truck.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Manfred318

Heres my recent purchase. Its a '90 D-150 ex-cab 5.9. It needs a paint job and 2 hubcaps, but other than that its a great truck.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

mauve66

Quote from: DAY CLONA on July 30, 2011, 01:34:09 AM
This is my daughter's truck, 87 4X4 318 4bbl auto......should be painted soon, after that she has a 71 Power Wagon that will be built with a 440, she has plans for 54",....yes 54" tires :o

is that a 73-74 RR type hood???
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

71_Charger_R/T

Here's my plow truck..... No blind spots!    ;D

mauve66

that heater bettter work damn good
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

71_Charger_R/T

viper r/t

TexasStroker

Liked the 01 hitman, not that I'm partial or anything...

2001 Dodge Ram Off Road

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!