News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to find Charger keychain?

Started by 69bananabeast, November 03, 2005, 09:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bananabeast

I had an old leather key chain with a small white plastic piece on it and it said Charger. There was also two semi-circle's .  One below and one on top . One was colored red an the other blue ( kinda like an old bottle cap for a Pepsi .  Any way the plastic piece fell off one day and all i got is the leather left any one know where to find it . All the dodge one's I've seen lately just don't hack it.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

bull

Did you try Ebay? Other than that I dunno.

Doc74

Quote from: 69bananabeast on November 03, 2005, 09:30:41 PM
I had an old leather key chain with a small white plastic piece on it and it said Charger. There was also two semi-circle's .  One below and one on top . One was colored red an the other blue ( kinda like an old bottle cap for a Pepsi .  Any way the plastic piece fell off one day and all i got is the leather left any one know where to find it . All the dodge one's I've seen lately just don't hack it.

Awwww man, that's the same one I had in the 68 for 5 years straight.Now I have to find one too... ;D

69bananabeast

damn , hopefully i can find it . Use to collect keychains when i was a kid even though most of them were crap . havent collected for like 8 years , but that was my fav. one and came with the car.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

Charger Aficionado

Like this one...   I have another on a suede fob for the R/T SE keys...   Had one for my very first '69 too...   This metal one is pretty nice, but I'm gonna put it one the keys for a '69 R/T I'm selling soon for the new owner.   This guy on eBay had two but never sold any others.

This pic don't show the font too well, but it's just like the orig...

69bananabeast

yeah like that one the charger emblem was glued to a metal backing and they were oth connectected to a leather/suade pad
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

69_500

That is the same keychain I have for the 500.