News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Are the Famous CHARGERS?..

Started by Brock Samson, November 06, 2005, 10:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargermick

Bill, was that Payback?  Gibson's character was a guy named Porter.

my73charger

Quote from: Stratocharger on November 06, 2005, 10:26:46 PM

D.O.H,

BULLETT

Crazy Mary Sumpthin Larry?..  :P

Joe Dirt DAYTONA

Big FISH '67

BENGAL Chargers

F. & Furyious 'black '70

sweet blue '68 in Christine

Bad dark blue (?) in Blue Velvet

Blade Charger

I miss any?..  :)

LOL! Strato, thats Dirt Mary and Crazy Larry, good movie.  Available at a Sam Goody near you.

Shakey

Quote from: ChargerBill on November 10, 2005, 05:09:27 PM
There bwas a 3rd Gen Charger at the end of a Mel Gibson movie...where him and the blond chick drive off after an apartment blows up on the second story. Anyone remember that one? He was also driving a Roadrunner during the movie and there's a scene where he slams head first into the korean mafia...anyone?

That was a great movie!

kab69440

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

MoparManJim

Quote from: Shakey on November 10, 2005, 08:10:31 AM
What about the '69 that was rolled over in Grand Theft Auto, mid '70's with Ron Howard!

Also, Eat My Dust, another mid '70's flick with Ron Howard - stock car version of a '69.

I do belive that was a 1968 charger in GTA..

1968 Charger B5

payback mel gibson good flick, wasnt that a roadrunner if i remember correctly though?
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

my73charger

blade trinity

Here's the Blade Trinity Charger being used in a garage scene we filmed yesterday for  the movie "Invisible". David Goyer, the director of Blade Trinity and the director of "Invisible" can be seen on the right corner on the phone. He thought it would be funny to put the Blade Trinity car in his next movie so here it is. Needless to say, as the proud owner, it was nice for me to spend the day with my car. The rest of the crew had lots to say about it!! It's running great and will be used in a few weeks for the filming of the Blade TV series pilot. Cheers!

darkside

Its not famous but in Friday the 13th pt 5 there was a primered gray 68 charger with two 4's sticking out of the hood.

ChargerBill

First off...sweet! It's cool that your car is such a star. Secondly, your pictures are WAY too small...especially the front shot. :icon_smile_big: And last thing, are those 295/50/15's on the back and what width wheel?
Life is a highway...

blade trinity

Here's a larger picture.

bull

There's a first gen. in both Ed TV and Big Fish.

cudaken

The Charger in Payback belong to one of the guys from the old site.

Name of the movie with Meil in it with the Dukes left over was called Forever Young. Charger was just saw one time. Thnk they just needed a car that looked like it belong to a kid.

Cuda Ken

I am back

RDR-838

Third Watch had a 3rd gen in a couple of episodes.

Lightning

there was a '72 Charger in Days of Thunder, it was red with a white top, showed it passing a '78 Camaro a couple times at a dirt track scene
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Ghoste

The 70 in the beginning of the Lindsay Lohan remake of Herbie The Love Bug.

d72hemi

The movie Vampier In Brooklyn had a sweet 71 superbee! it was dark blue or purple.

THE CHARGER PUNK

the blade cars wheels are 15x8 in back with 275/60/15-MATT ( i  know because my buddys shop fixed up the car)

CNH 320

There was a nice (hemi)orange '68 Charger in the Leslie Nielsen film, Spy Hard.

d72hemi

I forgot! In the second Gone In 60 Seconds, they pass a 71 charger after getting the GT 500. OK it is not "famous", but it was in a good movie.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Ghoste on November 12, 2005, 05:22:00 PM
The 70 in the beginning of the Lindsay Lohan remake of Herbie The Love Bug.

that 1970 Charger was the same one they used in TF&F back in 2000 (?) ..

chargervert

There was a Television show a few years back,that had actor Michael Mattson,in it ,where he played a guy who went around getting even with people who wronged other people,and he drove a green 69 Charger R/T in the show!It was only on for one season.I cannot remember the name of the show.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: cudaken on November 12, 2005, 10:16:47 AM
The Charger in Payback belong to one of the guys from the old site.

That car is usually at El Dorado every year.

Todd

Ghoste

The 69 500 sitting on the dealers lot in Vanishing Point?
Hardly famous but it looked like we were starting to grasp at straws here so...

Brock Samson

i think this list needs to be updated....

deathproof...

oh yeah and this one..

hey mike, you got any pics of your '68 trouncin the Lambo?..