News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Not a Charger but MAN!!! What a car!! Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Started by NYCMille, June 05, 2009, 02:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Right on Mike. I flogged my '03 Cobra last weekend again. Test and tune more less. Est. H.P. is now 690 RWHP. Yea, mega fun!!

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

ds440

Now you're just pissing me off! :smilielol: :smilielol:

Sans my Charger, that would be my dream car - specifically the Scuderia.  Expensive AND impractical.  What a perfect combination! :angel: :drool5:

Awesome stuff. :cheers:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Landonsrt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euOtG-pz

How about this one?  Hope it hasnt been posted before. Gets good at the end. Too bad it cut off too soon!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mikepmcs

:2thumbs:
Had to google some pics to see exactly what the car looked like.

Looks like fun.

v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Off topic but can anyone tell me what this car is.  Porsche maybe?

By the way that is my friend from high school 25 years ago.  She still looks like she did back then. 

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

NYCMille

Looks like a Ferrari 360 Spyder, but a replica, not a real one.  :Twocents:

mikepmcs

NYCMille

Just 6T9 CHGR

Mike was that a car you got to rent/test or was the owner filming?....or was it a Brooklyn style type of ride (spare plate in back) ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Rolling_Thunder

Mike - I haven't been in one of these before - I have driven a regular old F430 - any difference in the Scuderia version ?
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

NYCMille

Biggest difference is the transmission. It's the Scuderia shifts SO much harder than the "standard" F430, feels like someone is hitting you in the back, plus a it's a hair quicker. Both as simply phenomenal machines, but the Scuderia just feels sharper, with a harder edge too it. It truly is an amazing machine. Now I just need to get my hands on a 599 and see how that it is!  :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

Rolling_Thunder

Nice....          The one I drove was a 6-speed manual         -    nice to know the autos shift just as hard    :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

CB

So Mike, your next Run is in a Ferrrari?  :D

Nice piece of technology :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

mauve66

only looked like you were doing 40-50, did you even get it out of 1st gear?????................................. :popcrn: :popcrn:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

bakerhillpins

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on June 06, 2009, 05:31:20 AM
Mike was that a car you got to rent/test or was the owner filming?....or was it a Brooklyn style type of ride (spare plate in back) ;)

:scratchchin:

I noticed the plate stuffed behind the drivers seat too.  :D
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

NYCMille

Quoteonly looked like you were doing 40-50, did you even get it out of 1st gear?
...  :rofl: