News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new member says hi (opdate paint pictures)

Started by hs1973, February 20, 2009, 08:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs1973

hello im the proud owner of an 1972 dodge charger, i live in copenhagen denmark. here in denmark there is not alot of chargers i know of about 15 3erd gen chargers here. mine is a base charger 318 imported from california 3 years ago totally rust free with 72 k miles on it. any way i was vondering if i could join in here. regards from the cold henrik.

jdiesel33

Welcome!!! Very nice looking 3rd gen. You will enjoy this site very much!!! :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

dpm68

Welcome! Your car looks pretty straight.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Back N Black

tan top

hello & welcome  :wave: nice original looking third generation from the picture  :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hs1973

actually its strait now since this picture was taken i have straigtet the body out (lots of dents) its at the painters now, when i get it home i have arranged for a vinyl top in black and some of the SE brigt trim,cromed magnum 500 it vill be original coler again. the yellow is just a test paint to see if its straigt enough, should look awsome when done my painter is taking alot of time to do it right, its a 3000 doller paint job. thank you for the very nice welcome.

Belgium R/T -68

Hello and welcome :cheers: Beeing Swedish it's nice with moore europeans on the site. :2thumbs: You are lucky with your paintshop
only paying 3K, my car was almost 10K although without invoice price.

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

hs1973

hey small world, after the internet its always cool to meet other charger fans,my vife is also a fan but more into cougars she has a 68 cougar, but im a die hard mopar fan, i know my painter very weel he is a friend of mine, he is taking a´long time becuse he is only working on it in hís spare time but still the paint vill set me back around 3- 4000 dollers. i just found this site the other day and thought it would be smart too have somebody to share things with. for eksample parts are hard to find for 3erd gen chargers here i europe. and even though everything is working fine in my car right now it may happen one day i need tech advise. but for now im glad to be velcome here in this forum. ill try too post more pictures as things develobe. henrik.

skip68

:cheers:   Welcome to the site.   Nice car.  :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jdiesel33

That yellow looks pretty sweet to me anyway, but being a Steelers fan even sweeter!!!
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

hs1973

it looks ok in yellow but its just a test paint to see if the body is straigt enough it will be the original y8 gold color, with a black bumpelbee stripe. i know the stribe is wrong but it looks good i cant help it and with the black full vinyl top even better i hope next year i will be able to redo the interior in black too. also i have modified the rear valance too accept a true double exaust, originaly it was a single exaust. but i like the cut outs in the valance, im a body man by trade so modifying it was no big deal so now it sounds great to.

RD

welcome henrik!!! you have my twin in the making!!!!

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

hemi68charger

Welcome Henrik..
By all means, stay around............... Also, love your country. Spent some time in Viborg with the U.S. Air Force during a TDY joint-exercise with the Danish Air Force. Was able to visit the majority of the country on the coast, but never got to Copenhagen..

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ghoste

Welcome to the site and nice 3rd gen.  There sure do seem to be a lot of Mopars in the Scandinavian nations.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69*F5*SE

Hello and welcome to the site. Very nice Charger you have there.   :2thumbs:

rusty lee

welcome nice 3rd gen. my aunt had a yellow with black top. if you are just testing yellow what color do you plan on painting it?

Magnumcharger

Velcome to the site henrik, and to you're vife too!
Ve're alvays villing to talk Chargers here!! :icon_smile_big:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

captnsim

Welcome to the site  :2thumbs: Nice car, Looking forward to seeing more of it.  :cheers:

hs1973

ill try too post more pictures when i get it back from paint, thanks for the very many nice velcomes from all of you. :P

FlatbackFanatic

Welcome! Nice car, can't wait to see her when its done. :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

hs1973

thank you all ill post more pictures when i get her back from paint sorry for 2 same posts im not that good with computers

hs1973

i do have one qeastion my byddy has a 73 SE brougham numbers matching hipo 440 6 pack, is that a rare model? i will se if i cant get a picture postet, but not tonight its reallly late here, so im signing off for today, see you all tomorrow.

hs1973

Quote from: hemi68charger on February 20, 2009, 10:49:00 AM
Welcome Henrik..
By all means, stay around............... Also, love your country. Spent some time in Viborg with the U.S. Air Force during a TDY joint-exercise with the Danish Air Force. Was able to visit the majority of the country on the coast, but never got to Copenhagen..

Troy
thats pretty cool, actually about 20 years ago i was an exchange student i got to spend a year i debarry florida, and go to high scool. that was one of the coolest years of my life.but the mopar fever startet way before that. think i was infected in mothers whom, my next door nabor had a 72 camaro ss 396 i remeber that car, i actually bought it 30 years later. but mopars were always cooler. now i finally got one. but first i had 2 go trough alot of other detroit iron 5, 73 elcaminos. 72 camaro. a trans am. 1 mustang a cougar .1 malibu .1 caprice and many others. til ifanely found my way home