News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BULLRUN 2 - Veiwer Thread **BEWARE - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

Started by TruckDriver, February 19, 2009, 10:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

I don't have any problems with the show production now that its moved to SPEED. I just think the casting of charcters (teams) was better when SPIKE produced it. 

TruckDriver

Quote from: DodgeByDave on March 01, 2009, 09:41:22 AM
Tried to watch it, made it about 5 minutes. Yawn.

Speed used to be about speed, now all you get is flash pots and shiny pants to draw attention from a lame show with no content.

Sounds like Hair Metal to me.................................and will last about as long

I have no problem with Speed channel. It's still one of my favorite channels.

Hair Metal ROCKS!!! :punkrocka: AND, it is still alive and well. You just have to know where to buy it. And I'm talking with largely popular bands.

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 01, 2009, 10:26:40 AM
I just think the casting of charcters (teams) was better when SPIKE produced it. 
:iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

DodgeByDave

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 01, 2009, 11:05:16 AM
Quote from: DodgeByDave on March 01, 2009, 09:41:22 AM
Tried to watch it, made it about 5 minutes. Yawn.

Speed used to be about speed, now all you get is flash pots and shiny pants to draw attention from a lame show with no content.

Sounds like Hair Metal to me.................................and will last about as long

I have no problem with Speed channel. It's still one of my favorite channels.

Hair Metal ROCKS!!! :punkrocka: AND, it is still alive and well. You just have to know where to buy it. And I'm talking with largely popular bands.

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 01, 2009, 10:26:40 AM
I just think the casting of charcters (teams) was better when SPIKE produced it. 

Yep, PT Barnum said it best, "there is a sucker born every minute".
III, we are everywhere

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

justin1987

I hate Team Evo. Those guys are so freaking annoying.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TruckDriver

Quote from: justin1987 on March 05, 2009, 11:35:28 PM
I hate Team Evo. Those guys are so freaking annoying.

Like the one VW guy said, the one Evo guy is so Jim Carey like, it's not funny. (I can't stand Jim Carey either myself :eek2: )
PETE

Ghoste

dodgecharger-fan

I'd love to go back and time the Ferrari and Evo runs.. but, of course, everything is edited. So, it'd be difficult to tell.

The Evo run through the challenge was ridiculous. I thought for sure they were going to be last.

The70RT

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on March 07, 2009, 12:18:58 PM
I'd love to go back and time the Ferrari and Evo runs.. but, of course, everything is edited. So, it'd be difficult to tell.

The Evo run through the challenge was ridiculous. I thought for sure they were going to be last.

That's what I was thinking as well. It looks like the Evo boys get wild in the next challenge....could be their fate.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on March 07, 2009, 12:18:58 PM
PETE

TruckDriver

:o :o :o WHAT A SHOW!!!!!!!  :o :o :o

And the favorite team, goes home :hack: :violin:

To bad for the Dart guys though :icon_smile_blackeye: :'(

PETE

TUFCAT

That poor Dart is probably worse than it looks....

Putting the car back together may be possible, but making it roadworthy again for highway speeds?? In one night?? That's the biggest problem.  :shruggy:

GOOD FORUM BELOW!!!

http://forums.evolutionm.net/off-topic/392635-bullrun-season2-team-evo-17.html

EVEN BETTER HERE!!!

http://forums.evolutionm.net/off-topic/400037-bullrun-preview-4.html

69bronzeT5

YEEEEEHHHHAWWWW SHIT!!! :smilielol: :smilielol: Bye bye Evos! I did NOT see the Dart rollover coming though! :o

Rack

Glad to see Evo get the boot although I didn't hate them. I only hated the moron that wrecked the car. The other guy didn't bother me so much.

Now I want the VW homos gone. Those guys whine WAY too much.

Hope the Dart guys get the car up and going again.

Go Hogs Go

Poor team Dart, I did not see that coming. They were the victims of an unfortunate accident. Team Evo, however, sealed their own fate. Watching the challenges proved to me they were below average drivers with an above average car, but their inability to follow instructions proved to be their fatal flaw. You can fix cars, but you can't fix stupid.
Go Hogs!

TruckDriver

Quote from: Go Hogs Go on March 13, 2009, 08:49:24 AM
Poor team Dart, I did not see that coming. They were the victims of an unfortunate accident. Te an Evo, however, sealed their own fate. Watching the challenges proved to me they were below average drivers with an above average car, but their inability to follow instructions proved to be their fatal flaw. You can fix cars, but you can't fix stupid.

I totally agree on the Dart guys.

But as far as the Evo guys, you left out the word "retarded" as in "dumb & dumber" :lol:

I'm no body guy, but I'd say the Evo was a total loss as in beyond repair :shruggy:  That wheel was shoved right into the fire wall.

I say that as I'd think it will cost as much to fix the car as it will to buy a new one.
PETE

Charger-Bodie

I need pics or video.....Can someone upload something to youtube? or wherever?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69bronzeT5

So....update on the Dart. Talked to Tony, he said the car is sitting at their house still beat up. Almost every panel is tweaked, suspension is wrecked. They took the good parts off of it and put them on another car. They're either gonna try to sell the car or send it to the junkyard. It's toast. Whether they got it going enough to continue on the show, we'll see. I think I saw in doing a challenge in a preview for upcoming episodes.

Go Hogs Go

That's a shame. I bet everytime they look at that car it's like a kick in the nuts.
Go Hogs!

TUFCAT

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on March 13, 2009, 11:59:13 AM
So....update on the Dart. Talked to Tony, he said the car is sitting at their house still beat up. Almost every panel is tweaked, suspension is wrecked. They took the good parts off of it and put them on another car. They're either gonna try to sell the car or send it to the junkyard. It's toast. Whether they got it going enough to continue on the show, we'll see. I think I saw in doing a challenge in a preview for upcoming episodes.

I could see it was toast based on the roof damage (enough to pop the windshield out). That tells a story that the body must be badly twisted, and I'm doubtful it can ever go down the road straight again...especially after one night of "fixin"  :eek2: .....I guess we'll all just have to stay tuned.  :scratchchin:

Ponch ®

I wonder what'll happen if the Dart can't continue on the show. The Evo looked done too. If two cars are out in one episode/leg of the run....does the last place/challenge loser team in the next episode get a reprieve?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChgrSteve67

The evo guys are a couple of real winners and the evo site is a crack up.

They wreck there car because they can't drive or communicate with each other and then cry on the evo forum where they think the only reason thousands of people even watch the show is because the producers put a evo on the show.

After seeing the first season of the show and all of the posts on the Internet (not to mention Mr Angry's detailed descriptions of his experience) how could you sign up for this type of show and say you didn't know what you were getting yourself into unless you were a total idiot.

Any racer knows the second you enter your car into any type of race its written off as a loss. If it lasts for more than one race its a bonus.

I have no doubt that the Bullrun producers have you sign multiple times on multiple forms that you participate at your own risk and are responsible for any and all cost and damage incurred.

As for them not getting their car back, they probably can't afford to pay the shipping cost to get the car home. Its probably sitting in a warehouse accruing storage fees.

Here is my favorite quote from the owner of the evo. Jason is the owner, Chris is the one who wrecked the car.
"I did the race for my buddy Chris. I didn't want to do it but he needed the money. Yes, I needed the money, but I didn't want to win unless it was a real race. Chris basically dragged me kicking and screaming to the thing. I was very disappointed. I should have went with my gut. "

If he is truly a friend he will pay (or get a loan) to replace the car, I know the insurance company wont.

TUFCAT laying into him on page 28 is a good read.

I would love to hear Mr Angry's opinion on this topic.

TUFCAT

Thanks ChrgrSteve.  I hope everyone reads that bullshit sob story on the EVO site.

My major beef with them is for not taking responsibility for their actions.

They still want to blame SpeedTV for hitting this concrete pad  - AND IT WASN'T EVEN ON THE COURSE!!!

Similarilly, it would be like going on some "boating based reality TV show", (then in order to get a faster time in a challenge) they go full throttle, get off course, and sink from hitting a buoy or sand bar - -  IN AN AREA THEY SHOULD'NT BE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Whether Chris (the driver) decided to take that line in advance or couldn't follow the road because his HUGE EGO wouldn't release his foot from the gas ...the end result is still the same. These douches wanted to win at any cost...so they took all the risky, stupid, and dangerous chances they could to prevent losing.

The Dart guy admitted he made a mistake, took full responsibility, and didn't blame anyone but himself.

NYCMille,  I realize you're a contributing writer for Bullrun on cardomain....but could you give us your "impartial" view on this as a former participant?

Rack

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 13, 2009, 10:16:24 PM
Thanks ChrgrSteve.  I hope everyone reads that bullshit sob story on the EVO site.

Link?