News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Guys what you think of Australia's first ever legal V8 racing charger

Started by d/ur/t, February 17, 2009, 07:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d/ur/t

Downunder we have been restricted to racing 6cyl cars against the might of V8's because of a tecknacality with the cams liscence never having been able to be produced to confirm a V8 charger raced pre 1973.Fast forward 10 years and they have finally got sick of the racing and seeing mustangs and camaro's up front and relented allowing a V8 charger and here is pics to show you guys what it looks like.

Any thought's you have let us know.

cheers

dodgecharger-fan

With a 340? That should run pretty nicely around the road course!

Any more info on the setup? Pics? Video?

I'm off to check Biante's site for more info.
I subscribe to Biante's newsletter too. I'm waiting for my brother to go there or my nephew to come here so they can "mule" some die casts back for me. ;)

Ghoste

FlatbackFanatic

looks pretty bad ass.. too bad they don't have hide-away headlights ;D
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

69*F5*SE

rusty lee

Neat looking car. good to hear  they finally let you run a v8 and didn't add two more doors like nascar    :D

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

d/ur/t

Quote from: Silver R/T on February 17, 2009, 01:30:05 PM
that's cool looking

Thanks for the best wishes guys .I should say I am only a member of the club the owner driver is trying to get as many supporters on board as he can.Please go over and have a look at the web site I'm sure Michael will love to have you.This is very new in australia,if you look up at my avitar the cars from left are production E38 6cyl {my old car } and race car E49 side by side both 6 cylinders which is why chysler have been restricted to racing 6 cylinders.

This race car {340} is the first of many I hope,from all reports the 340 race motor is very healthy and they are raffling off ride laps in the car.Can't imagine anything better than a roaring 340 well maybe a roaring 440.

cheers guys