News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Yin Yang Abomination back on the block for sale

Started by 68charger383, February 17, 2009, 12:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68charger383

This car was on Ebay last Spring selling for $35K. Now Going for $28K.

I wonder if you took off the rims and put on new seat covers if the car would be a decent GL?  :rofl: 

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/1028351041.html

196 charger custom. Custom color matched wheels, huge stereo system, custom leather and sued interior. I have general lee stickers on it but they can be removed. The motor is a 383 with a b&m shifter and posi rear end. This car is very clean. I bought it off Larwence Brown former ceo of death jamb records in Beverly hills. He built it for the yin yang twins who owned it until me. $28000obo. Please no tire kickers only serious buyers
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

BB1

Delete my profile

Ghoste

69*F5*SE

Hemidoug

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Mopar2Ya

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Sublime/Sixpack

Different rims, tires, and interior would be a good start.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Ghoste

Oh, you mean more like the way Dodge did it in the first place?  :D

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

b5blue

aone415

Quote from: b5blue on February 17, 2009, 03:48:23 PM
What is a "Yin Yang"?

The Yin Yang Twins are rappers.... really, really, really bad ones... Trust me I know, I make music and these guys are the WORST!

Here's the car w/o the GL scheme

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Ghoste

jaak

Ive seen worst. Fact is most if not all of you guys dogging it would take it if given to ya, this car will stand out, I would take this over a GL clone anyday.

Jason

FLG

Quote from: jaak on February 17, 2009, 07:31:43 PM
Ive seen worst. Fact is most if not all of you guys dogging it would take it if given to ya, this car will stand out, I would take this over a GL clone anyday.

Jason

No doubt id take it...id then proceed to sell the wheels and interior and whatever else is extra on that car and buy the stock parts  :2thumbs:

BTW besides english he needs to learn something else..say it with me "SUURREEE GRRIIIPPPP"

The70RT

So the car was done at "DaShop"....at least thes licence plate shows dat.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ghoste

I'd take any 69 Charger that was given to me, but any that look like that mess would be hidden from public view while I quickly went to work to make it look right again.

FLG

Yep ghoste....i honestly think id trailer the car with a cover over it  :rofl:

teamroth

I'd buy that for a dollar! (virtual beer to the first member that can quote the movie that came from)
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

b5blue

lisiecki1

Quote from: teamroth on February 18, 2009, 10:12:00 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar! (virtual beer to the first member that can quote the movie that came from)

robocop

and i could live with the interior, but those BS gigantic craptastic wheels have got to go!
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

jaak

bamadukefan02

Jaak,

1969 Chargers and the crimson Tide.  I have to compliment you on your impeccable taste, few people appreciate the truly finer things in life.

Holt

68charger383

RoboCop  :cheers:

Jaak: We would all take the car for free/cheap, but most would switch it back to a muscle car look. I think what were saying is we would not want the attention this car brings for its 22s or the huggy bear interior. We want the attention a 69 brings by just rolling up the street in a 69.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

teamroth

Quote from: 68charger383 on February 19, 2009, 10:39:21 AM

RoboCop  :cheers:

Jaak: We would all take the car for free/cheap, but most would switch it back to a muscle car look. I think what were saying is we would not want the attention this car brings for its 22s or the huggy bear interior. We want the attention a 69 brings by just rolling up the street in a 69.

you win! nice job beers to you  :cheers:
I'd rather die than go to heaven.