News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reproduction Grilles Revisted (Heads Up)

Started by Old Moparz, March 05, 2009, 04:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Since there is no shortage of scam artists & a lot of people are watching their money a lot closer these days, I wanted to post this "Reproduction 1969 Charger Grille" auction for a heads up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/69-CHARGER-GRILLE-MOPAR-B-BODY-GRILL_W0QQitemZ280318263075QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item280318263075&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A727%7C66%3A1%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Not sure who the vendor is, repoman19681969 but they just started their accouint on January 24, 2009. They also sell Barracuda grilles & located in Fresno, CA which is where Premiere Plastics was located.

Does anyone know who the vendor is?

If there is anyone else watching the auction with hopes of buying, make sure you're very careful.  :Twocents:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

autodynamics

ive seen him sell a few grills already but has zero feedback. not sure if anyone has gotten their grills. keep an eye on it... i was about to list a 69 grill i have... do you need one? also have a 68.

Old Moparz

Quote from: autodynamics on March 05, 2009, 05:45:04 PM
ive seen him sell a few grills already but has zero feedback. not sure if anyone has gotten their grills. keep an eye on it... i was about to list a 69 grill i have... do you need one? also have a 68.

Nope, I have one of each also, but thanks.  :cheers:

The search I did on Barracuda parts showed the '71 Cuda grilles so I clicked on "See other items" the seller has & saw the Charger grille. Good enough reason to post it as a warning.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ghoste

Wasn't the Cuda grille also a Premiere Plastics item?  Seems like too much coincidence to me.

bull

Maybe it's just some guy trying to offload the grille he bought from Premier. :shruggy:

r_biccum

I may be looking for a grille, or I may just fix the center section on my 69. still undecided :scratchchin:
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 727 #'s matching with original 8 track
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
2003 Hummer H2

autodynamics

i have a complete mint 69 grill and a real nice 68 grill. let me know if your interested...Pete