News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New 09 Challenger and Charger owners

Started by Daytona Guy, February 15, 2009, 11:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dongar69

I have a 2010 Challenger and a '69 Charger. Challenger is sweet. Charger is in pieces.

mauve66

Mr. Norms is doing the convertible isn't he???
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mikepmcs

It's been done by quite a few people already. You can google it and hit images to see what they look like.
Don't think Chrysler is following through on that one. 
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

tradercraig

the new challenger is widely available...even in purple....any word on a retro roadrunner?

Chatt69chgr

Chrysler is in a struggle to survive right now.  I doubt they will be doing anything much like a retro Roadrunner.  Now they do have the new 6.4L engine coming this fall for the Challenger.  Also have heard there will be some update of the interior.  And a new version of the charger.  I have no idea what it is going to look like.

Black Charger

I also heard rumors of a Chrysler Cuda a few years back, but with Chrysler's finaincial troubles, I doubt it will ever see the light of day, at least from the factory.

mikepmcs

Quote from: tradercraig on May 11, 2010, 01:04:06 PM
the new challenger is widely available...even in purple....any word on a retro roadrunner?

We were talking about the vert model.   :icon_smile_cool:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

tradercraig

with the RT challenger at about $38,000, any idea what the cost is for the convertible mod?