News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Took the 500 home yesterday

Started by hergfest, November 06, 2008, 05:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigs

couple of beautys there,love b5!!!!! :drool5:

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

69_500

So what is Dave's 500 looking like these days? Getting close or not so much?

hergfest

He hasn't touched it in a while.  He works on the East Coast and still lives here in the Seattle area so he doesn't have much time.

hemi68charger

Quote from: hergfest on November 07, 2008, 06:38:36 PM
The 70 is a six pack car too. 

Something else in common... But, you're a wee bit ahead of the game than me.. My v-code's a distant reality of a driver...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: hergfest on November 06, 2008, 05:39:25 PM
Second
If we get the chance I'd like to get a picture of yours and mine together or all the 500S there. Al :2thumbs:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

69_500

I'd love to see a photo taken at Talladega next year with at least 15 500's in it. That would be something that I'd really like to see.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on November 10, 2008, 04:42:01 PM
I'd love to see a photo taken at Talladega next year with at least 15 500's in it. That would be something that I'd really like to see.

can i bring a cardboard cut out of mine  ?   :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

And posed perfectly to make it worth doing up as a poster.  :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

Do you have a rough count of how many to expect so far?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

I don't have any idea on how many 500's will be there. I'm taking mine, and I'm figuring that Troy will bring Dana, Paul you'll bring yours, Gary will be bringing his 500. Jerry Nerramore should be there in his. Alex Williams will probably make it. I hope that 110610 will be there as well. Ed cook should bring one of his down to Talladega. So that gives us a good start right? Oh and Tim Welbourne has one as well.

hctub

Your car looks a WHOLE BETTER  than the last time I saw it!!!  Somewhere around the early 80's I was looking for a 500 and a guy in Idaho sent me a pic of the one he had for sale.  Great car and nice pair as someone said before.

hemi68charger

Quote from: hctub on February 14, 2009, 11:36:57 AM
Your car looks a WHOLE BETTER  than the last time I saw it!!!  Somewhere around the early 80's I was looking for a 500 and a guy in Idaho sent me a pic of the one he had for sale.  Great car and nice pair as someone said before.

Cool pic.. A SE C500........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

fc7_plumcrazy

Hi,

the B5 blue 500 looks great.
I really love the looks of the project 500, too.
It looks a bit like B7 blue. Maybe the first one known to be in existence if it was the original colour as there is none in the registry yet in B7

Carsten