News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

riddle 15...solved by histoy... riddle 16...solved by baullz...

Started by captnsim, February 12, 2009, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captnsim

A boy had just got out of the shower and getting ready for his prom, shaved and sprayed with cologne. Leaving he told his parents there was going to be a after party and his mom and dad said be home by the next sunrise. He was home by the next sunrise but with a full grown beard how can this be?

histoy

Does he live in Alaska?

captnsim

Correct :2thumbs:  Quick too! Riddle 16

The boy is a boy and the girl is a girl but the girl has no idea that she is a girl and the boy has no idea that he is a boy. The boy has long hair and the girl has short hair and the girl takes her top off in front of everyone while the boy thinks that she is rude and disgusting. Who's who?

baullz

captnsim

69CoronetRT

Quote from: captnsim on February 12, 2009, 11:58:21 AM
A boy had just got out of the shower and getting ready for his prom, shaved and sprayed with cologne. Leaving he told his parents there was going to be a after party and his mom and dad said be home by the next sunrise. He was home by the next sunrise but with a full grown beard how can this be?

Aren't proms usually held in the spring?

Today, there is six hours of daylight in Barrow, AK.

The other ones have been pretty good but this one doesn't pass the logical test.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

captnsim

:shruggy: Your right their is at least 1 minute of "sun rise" every day in Alaska. So the riddle is faulty. But I think this one was working from the "popular belief" that Alaska is dark for 30 days.