News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

90/10 shocks on street car. Is it a crazy plan?

Started by greenpigs, January 24, 2010, 01:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenpigs

I got some Competition Engineering front shocks and am going to install soon. I figure 90/10 is to much and 80/20 is pushing it so I plan on going that route. So what setting would you use? I would like to only do it once,yes I'm lazy. The choices are 90/10,80/20 and 60/40. I know they are not recomended for street use.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

greenpigs

I googled the subject and a fair amount of people said they run 90\10 on their daily driver. Still everybody said they provide some serious movement so I will just go with the 80\20 and adjust if not happy.

BTW a mod can delete this if they want...no one seemed to care.
:lol:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

FLG

I think everyone looks at the picture than just disregards the post.  :smilielol:

BBKNARF

I'm running the same front shocks and they are also set @ 90/10 and I have no problems on the street.  :yesnod:
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

greenpigs

Looks like I will go with the 90/10 setting then.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free